Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Now imma bump this thread til u finish the effin story ? U cliffhanger

-Vosovic- likes this.
  2. Probably won't post tonight cause I'm drink af tbh

3. Oml post already :c stahp being such a tease

5. I only have love for my cats ? and finish the story please!!

6. don't leave us hanging

7. He's mocking us haha

8. My crushes only last few days tbh?

9. Your cliffhanger is killing me,

But in highschool I dated this guy all through the 4 years. I ended up getting kicked out of my home at 16 so I ended up living with the guy. And that’s when I realized I wasn’t /that/ into him. We were pretty much the same person. Too identical. It got boring(?)
    Anyway, about 3 years into our relationship I ended up playing games similar to this. I ended up befriended a not single guy who know I was a joy single girl. So we were both friendzoning eachother since day 1. Fast forward like a year and I tell my highschool sweetheart that I’m over him, and that I’m breaking up. That we are too similar and I am moving out. He agrees but refuses me to leave him(?) I ended up going to a hotel for a week and invited the guy I met online. I learned that this guy is my destiny. He made me laugh constantly, he was the sweetest being ever. And he was a fantastic lover 

Long story short, we’ve been together for 6 years, married, with a child. Best decision I’ve made. ?

-Vosovic- likes this.
  10. Updates please

11. I really wanna know what happens

12. Wow i must stan

13. I thought real love was like, when you're balls deep and all you can think about is how she gone raise the child by herself cause you're not gone be able to pull out I'm joking

14. Better be. Our 7 toddlers won't feed themselves

15. You're cheating on me? 

16. never, we had the kids before you joined me n alicia.

17. How come we don't have kids? ☹

18. Where are the divorce papers now

19. Marry me.

20. They're still baking in the oven