POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. They're valued the same

2. I tried asking in the proper forum but no one responded, I think because no one knows yet. How do I go about getting the colored version of the antique bold bombshell avi (blonde girl) ? I know how to go about getting the grayed version but please explain for the colored ️

3. Colored versions are through the hunt

4. So through the task/quests they ask us to do right ?

5. Yes the quests from your “phone” :)

6. Thank You soooooo much ️ fingers crossed I get her ??

7. If I collect the right ammount of spinner items of a previous month, will they still combine into one item? Or do they only combine within that month?

8. When hiring tutors, only their hire value matters or their stats as well?
    I've read the tutors thread but it's confusing... Which one is better: Should I hire expensive tutors with low stats or cheap ones with higher stats?

9. They should combine as soon as you get all the items even if it’s not in the correct month. There is a limit of only having 5 completed combined items per spinner combination per hunt though.

10. The cheaper the stats, the better.
    It's about the ratio between stats and cost that matters most to most people.

11. Only most have a limit of 5

12. Does going on a date and having an attack boost help with strength of hits in parties or just in p vs p ?

13. pvp only

14. What kind of food items do you need to update your pets to level 10 and how much of them?
    I know there are salmon, beef and grapes, but I've also seen other things like nuts or milk... How do you get those?

15. Different pets will give you different boxes (with various other food items in them). You’ll just have to play around with upgrading your pets until you get a box with the right stuff

16. I have all four common pets and they're all at level 5-7 but I never got anything else other than grapes, salmon and beef. That's why I was asking. Are those enough for the first breakthrough level or am I stuck?

17. Crystal heart

How to convert crystal heart into furniture?

18. Re: Crystal heart

Purchase the red light stick item in the shop for 249 extra credits to unlock the quest line for those hearts

19. Why do floors 16 and 17 look different from the first 15 floors? Do all floors above 15 look different from one another?

20. Indeed they do :)
    All the way up to the top