Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Why do they always get to make the event bad in some way...
    Why would you need to collect both male and female to move on to the other avas!?
    Thanks, I hate it!

2. How do we use the geometric red heart?

3. Uhm. You don’t?? They’re just like any other drop. You collect as many as you can until the time is up.

But you do need the story pass from the shop in order to receive rewards

4. I can't get the avatars because of the regular boxes. Which unfortunately, I can't open.

5. Absolutely stupid. Why would I want the male Avi’s when I’m a female? What purpose does that serve? I thought this was a cool hunt but you guys ruined it by making dumb mistakes.

6. Regular hunt boxes? Is lite hunt boxes included?

7. They should’ve just let us choose the avi we wanted ?my stuff combined when I didn’t want it to

8. Lite boxes aren't included

9. Um my rings and mirrors aren’t combining and I have enough for the next set of avatars?

10. You have to have the lower stat version of the avis you want apparently

11. I was so excited about this hunt and then you pull this crap with the avis!

I gathered exactly how many rings and mirrors I needed for the blonde bombshell and the dang things combined into the first set of avis 

I DONT WANT MALW AVIS EVER YET I AM FORCED TO GET THEM ANDDDDD THE FEMALE ONES I DONT EVEN WANT. why. ?

Okay sorry everyone rant over. Just. Jesus.

12. I was so excited about this hunt and then you pull this crap with the avis!

I gathered exactly how many rings and mirrors I needed for the blonde bombshell and the dang things combined into the first set of avis 

I DONT WANT MALE AVIS EVER YET I AM FORCED TO GET THEM ANDDDDD THE FEMALE ONES I DONT EVEN WANT. why. ?

Okay sorry everyone rant over. Just. Jesus.

13. Sorry for the double post I spelt a word wrong and thought I caught it before post ??‍♀️

(I’m still mad ATA)

14. Wait what? We need to collect every other Avatar first before we can get to the one we want?! So instead of just needing the 45 and 55 for the Blonde Bombshell we need to save for every single other one first on top of that? .... come on ATA, why have you always gotta be the Genie in the lamp, “oh you want a million bucks?” (Actually gives you a million BUCKS) ? ???‍♀️

15. Will there also be Renaissance Era avis? Just wondering. ???

16. made me mad too ATA ... LOL

17. Send help ticket asking, which then they’ll tell you propose the idea in forums

18. RT