PIMD History Bonus: SFW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to contact Terror members to bump their up tuts. Most were happy to give you the bump.
    now I usually don't care who's in sfw

2. I'm confused about what is going on with this thread. Are you here to inform us what sfw is? Where it's gone? How it's done?

3. You dropped a slice of cheese

4. Sfw...is this a new type of party?

Callipygian likes this.
  5. tl;dr a discussion about what sfw was like 7 years ago when people still used brick iphones made by someone who doesn't and never has stripped, farmed, or warred.

6. tl;dr someone who has obtained information from people who dedicated their playing time to strip farming all day and posted it on his thread ?

7. Can OP give a list of the people who they acquired the information from so I can decide how credible they are, in my opinion? ?

8. Well, I know for a fact there's Jay (LondonRapper) Felix (Akudou) Quinn, Wallace, and idk if he's asked any others but information from Jay and Felix should be more than enough considering they were some of the earlier strip farmers and war mercs. Pretty sure Felix is late 2010 or very early 2011.

9. OP has also given link to previous episodes on the last thread, but since youre an obvious hater cause no light was being shined on you, heres you link to those "credible sources"

PIMD History: Bosen

PIMD History Epi 2: LondonRapper

PIMD History Epi 3: Wallace

PIMD History Epi 4: -Quinn-

PIMD History Epi 5: -Akudou-

PIMD History Bonus: SFW

10. I was in sfw with:
    Rising stars
    Ascension (when it was new)
    Rising Stars again
    The Legion
    EViL
    Bad Attitude

I was in sfw against:
    Ascension
    Playmates/Harem (multiple times)
    F34R
    Rico
    Barcodes
    -Luciano-/-Rosie-
    Shreddermeister
    Other random players

Never once have I taken cf and I never plan to.

I've been around the sfw block a few times...

Shreddermeister likes this.
  11. dealing with the bla's and yadda's

12. o tru, I forgot Bosen. So there are your credible sources.

Also, the people they strip farmed didnt cf after 3 hits

yeah, I still remember your club's wall boasting the amount of CF's you guys had received but they were all people with less than 1,000 fight/dance losses that cf's after a couple hits lol.

Anyway, that should be enough no?

13. If memory serves, didn’t strip farming start when Zeppy went rogue and posted randomly on players walls that he was going to strip players tuts for no reason and farm them? He picked people seemingly at random and left them terrified. He then joined terror, loads followed and terror became a massive strip farm club.

14. Theres lots of theories of how sfw was first created. Idk which one was right. I think Felix knows.

15. I personally dont know Terror's story, I joined PIMD when DEMOgorgoN was a week from joining the SFW because I was recruited by Killer_Raj_Kills to join DEMO.

16. The one I bolded, was that a player or a club?

17. Its a club fighting TERROR alongside VIPS GONE WILD

18. Where is the Jopo interview thread?

19. He didnt want to be interviewed. I'm so sorry. :'( youll have to request it from him lol

20. I just wouldn't have anything new to provide lol. I was never a VIP, closest I got was like rank 700. I was in plenty sfw's but basically all the big ones everyone has mentioned already but my involvement was not enough to change the outcomes lol. Most of my fight and dance wins are from sfw but I wasnt a major player in them. I was basically just known to be the trash talker.

I really dont have anything to say you haven't heard already by the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.