PIMD Luck

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I got a hypnocat from a box and a pizza kini from the spinner today. That was p cool

2. Oof... I like her. All I get are those damn munions that I hate with a passion.

3. OP i've had your 999 for months and no one is buying it. Someone buy it, i don’t want it

4. Bery nice :D

5. im tryna sell it lmao

6. Savage!!!

7. I won a 999 ec from a lite box a couple of days ago

8. I open champagne boxes get(2dns and key) another day(1floor or wallpaper “that I already have probably like 3 of it”) opens another(bows...key) recently my luck meh.
    Opens boxes...not even worth it no more lol

sEnD hELp

9. Wow, how do I win that? :((

10. K but im selling mine first

11. Now we rsed

12. Oh I won the 499 in a lite box. The ones you get from the little quests things. Yeah. I’m cool (it was the kitty btw)

I’m also selling it if you wanta wmo

13. I don’t know if it’s luck but I got 3 invitations from the valentine timer box and never used them, and got 15 ecs from them since ATA took them.

14. I mean I liked the last resort stuff to a certain extent
    Hated the Freddy gloves tho

I also just got the stupid fluffy chair from a lite box lmao

15. Yo if you still have the last resort furniture and you don't want it I'll take it I really like the furniture actually

16. I’ve won two 999ecs from lite boxes and won a cat twice during last hunt, but what I really wanna mention is the rookie physician vip the spinner gave me...I’m so glad I waited instead of spending hard earned ecs...It’s a beautiful night :cry:

17. I won 2 cats at once from that rigged spinner