Lunar New Year PUG Styles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I've leveled three other Pets As far as I can go and only got a few of the beef chunks. How on Earth are we supposed to get more beef chunks when there's only a limited number of pets you can get, and not even all of them drop the beef at level five? Agreed this doesn't seem well-thought-out...

3. I think this should get extended for a day. ? but that’s a long shot. 

4. Time to be a little user-centric; especially if you are hosting a competition. It is a mobile game, most of us are not billionaires, and at times efforts should be awarded instead of the money spent.

5. “Get serious about feeding your pets “.. lol you can only feed one at a time ? That’s kinda silly .

6. I’ve been playing this game for like three years why make it so hard for loyal players to get nice things? I don’t get it

7. I just kinda want my ec refunded since this was impossible to even complete without spending more ec on it. (Should’ve just bought it straight through the store) this is bullkk 

8. Soooo, did anyone actually reach level 10?

9. ...without spending ecs? probably not.

10. Nope made it to level 9 and I don’t have any of those damn beef chunks. I love when ATA makes things impossible ?️

11. It’s crap my pet is still sitting level 9 cause iv still not got the chuncks I need to lv to 10 you make these things but are impossible to do cause we don’t get the stuff to do it

12. also no chance of impossible chunks ? stuck on level 9

13. So now everyone that wanted this is stuck at lvl 9 with a common pet that they most likely wasted ecs on leveling and will never use. ?

15. ATA reading all these replies like:

16. Someone post a Joanne the Scammer gif. 

17. Lmao I died 