PIMD History Bonus: SFW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, also known as "History". PIMD History has seen a great success in the past week. Veterans were able to reminisce the past, and new players were able to learn from the veteran players. Today is a bonus episode because I want to talk about a term that has been lost within the years. Join me, as we look at today's bonus episode

Strip Farm Wars

Over the past 8 years, PIMD has changed a lot. From constant wars, to parties being introduced, to Cat Cafe being relevant, to making hunts, to slowly deter away from pvp, PIMD has changed drastically.
    But the one term that has also changed and is probably lost in this new generation is Strip Farm War otherwise known as SFW. So many people are forgetting what this term means and what the actual purpose of this term is. Today, I will use the knowledge that I have gained from veteran players, and shed it here in this thread. This will also be a short thread too, so no much reading going on here. Without further ado, lets get started.

So far, I've interviewed 5, going on 6, Veterans and each and every single one of them have enjoyed how Old School PIMD was. It was more challenging, more hardcore, more grindy, only way to upgrade was through Farming or Tutor Hiring. And there were no parties during that time too. But there's one term that is actually lost forever and it is SFW.

The whole purpose of SFWs is to basically strip players of their tuts and farm every single pimd money out of them. This has actually been lost as time goes on because no one actually does sfws. they do fws. Huge difference between the two. And why is that? Because players are too broke to strip other players of their tuts... so they say. In my personal opinion, along with the veterans because I'm sure they agree wholeheartedly, that's a poor man's excuse of why you can't strip farm.

Timezones and teamwork are the most important aspects of sfws. Stripping tuts and farming them while they're asleep. Today, clubs have put the tag SFW Friendly on their club wall. This is basically showing they dont care what sfw theyre into, as long as everyone has cats, you cant get them to kick a member out. However, back in the day, if someone was in a sfw, the club would immediately kick them to save themselves and the other members major trouble.

These hardcore farmers were not to be reckoned with, but because ATA has changed the rules so much when it comes to pvp, that players just stopped caring. When it was announced that you could no longer drop stats, all of the major farming clubs had to make drastic changes on what CF (known as Cease Fire) should be. Some farming clubs of today are still in sfws of 2-3 years, maybe even longer. That is up to you to find out what those clubs are.

In my honest opinion, it shouldn't be called SFW unless you're stripping tuts from them and then farming all of their pimd money off of them. It's just FW. Also, anyone with "sfw friendly" in club wall are just selfish to me. Even if they are in a sfw, the moment your session is up and you've been hitting them back, they may still farm you just because you believe in the phase "Get hit, hit back". That's just me though. I don't know about anyone else, but that's how it is now and we gotta accept the changes. Some things may follow us, others may not. But that's all I have for you. Next interview will be here shortly and soon. Until next time guys

Catch ya later!

2. If a mod can go in this post and fix up the gifs and images here, that'd be grrrrreat! Thank you!

3. I'm all too familiar with SFWs lolol

Too many people claim SFW but either they don't hit or just do a couple taps here and there.

People claim SFW but rather party....

4. Have no fear for I am here.
    Although I can't edit it obviously so it'll be in reply form

5. This is a good bonus

7. IMO, if it's part of the game then it's fair play. If ppl wanna hit you they dont need a reason. Before parties were introduced, you would always get random BL hits (the "people" list as it's known today used to be called "Battle List") and how you decided to respond was up to you but you had to take into consideration if you hit back more than the times opp hit you their club could start farming you because pretty much every club was sfw friendly back then.

I still believe in BL hits and sfw though. Keeps the game fun

8. I 150% agree!!!

10. ?jopopopopo krik krik

11. Back when I started, sfw declarations were a more serious thing and people didn't just use them for every little thing. That's because a true sfw would require time, effort, coordination and the consent of your club.

These days, players throw the term around without actually knowing what it means and for the tiniest of reasons.

NaoNao likes this.
  12. You're in sfw

13. And very much aware about the time factor of it. 

14. ?

15. Akudou, consider yourself SFWed

16. Yadda yadda bla bla bla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.