Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Oof have to collect both male and female to move to the next, no thanks.

2. BUYING RINGS. WMO.

3. I gave my friend 15 mirrors and 25 rings for the antique silver screen queen and she got antique cinematic sophisticate

4.  BUYING RINGS IN BULK WITH BENTOS. PLEASE WALL ME. 

5. Yes, you have to create both genders in order to get to the top female tier.

6.  B U Y I N G, RINGS IN BULKS! I WILL PAY WITH BENTOS. DONT WASTE MY TIME, THX. 

7. @ata it was a dumb idea to not use male/female activators. That is all.

Kakegurui likes this.
  8. SELLING ALL MY MIRRORS AND RINGS. DONT COME WITH CHEAP PRICING CAUSE THAT AINT IT CHIEF, BE REAL.

9. I dont like it. So black and white.

10. How can I get the black girl in pink avi

11. MIRRORS AND RINGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE

13. Is this for real?
    If so big ooooof.
    Are y’all late on bills? Is this why everything costs EC now? I know it did before but it’s so much worse. Do we need to set a fund me for y’all??

14. Nah I can fund myself but this is getting ridiculous???‍♀️

15. Tbh ATA needs to be more specific about the combination of mirrors and rings it says you first have to collect the first tier in order to get the second one and so on, what doesn’t say is that you need to do one by one male and female which was bummmer I’ve already had the first tiers so I collected 25 mirrors and 15rings instead it combined 20mirrors and 10 rings for the female avatar first tier stupid asf !

Fück you ATA silence me if anything idgaf

16. true

17. Do I need to sell a kidney to get any progress on the events? I feel like not archiving anything.