PIMD History Epi 5: -Akudou-

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Disclaimer!

This Veteran has went into great details of being asked these questions. New questions are asked that are related to what he does. However, those who don't like reading, please refrain from commenting on this thread, but there are no tl;drs. This is for those that are interested in PIMD History and wants to learn. Thank you all for attending and have an awesome day.

Hi! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, or you can call me "History". After seeing PIMD's 8th Birthday, and watching my favorite YouTuber talk about his past in WoW, it gave me a thought. What if I was to dig up the past and see how PIMD was when it was first out? Well, in this series, I'll be getting my answers, hopefully from all Veteran PIMD players as I interview them and they tell me what they experienced.

Some might go into complete detail, others make it short, sweet, and simple. Either case, I want to welcome all of you to:

PIMD History

Thank you all for joining me and once again, welcome to PIMD History. its a series where I talk to Veteran players and we delve into PIMDs past and learn about it's history before it became what it is today. My next Veteran I'm interviewing is Legendary -Akudou-, but he wants to be called Felix. This man is a strict farmer who gives hugs to people who are butthurt. Strong on wars, accepting tears on his wall, but he is an extremely loyal man in his club and will always have their backs. It is hard to find loyalty out here and he is one of the few. Felix, thank you for joining me here today.

Felix:Thank you very much for the interview. It’s an honor to be here as a part of your series on the history of pimd. Seeing the last one didn’t escalate well with the newer generations, let’s bring it on. The salty butthurt jelly ones only make me stronger at the moment.

So Felix, I want to start this interview off in the beginning. You went through the playstore, saw this app, what made you wanna download it?

Felix:To be honest I didn’t download it. It came with the device I bought at the mobile Centre. Being a new iphone on the market, I was running through what it has and came upon party in my dorm. Games was scarce to me coming from a world of playstation, etc. When I took a glimpse of my tutor chat, I stayed away for a few days as I didn’t realize that the game was running on real time. I thought my device was hacked as I saw my first pupil casperthefriendlyghost started asking me if I wanted to volley (god knows what it meant at that time). That’s to show my noobness as a starter. Eventually I grew out of my paranoia.

So as you got yourself more into this game, were you taught to farm and who taught you how this game was supposed to be played during that time?

Felix:As a noob, Casper taught me how to volley before she put me in a small club called the ‘elite squad’. It was a club full of volleys, system war and also farming bullies.
    I ended up wandering into TERROR upon invitations to visit from a friend a month later and that’s when i got strip farmed badly as a noob at 100kcs. Eventually, that got my blood boiling and I jumped to t5 lcbc. Back then, joining the rows of TERROR accounts of vips on the leaderboard, it was a bitter experience. Nonetheless as I joined them on part, most was going semi active and eventually I left the club on my own will and terms knowing that the war isn’t for me to fight against. After that I left as free war merc warring every day if I could and I learnt a lot from it. Victory is always sweet and losses are bitter to swallow but I always use it to make myself better. Some way along that line I made lots of new friends and great people I still can’t forget till now. Even some became foes as I only register myself to PLAYMATES/00_STEVEN’S HAREM to fight TERROR who have come within my path during my journey as a war merc. So big gratitude goes to 00_MULVA, 00_STEVEN, VK and PLAY-STAR who have been the biggest inspiration of what I am today in the game since I joined them.

Interesting. Let's go into your farming days. You are a hardcore farmer. What do you think of these two: Multistriker2000 and Maxi_Millions?

Felix::lol: how did those 2 ended up in the farm topic? I believed we farmed them before. They love the attention to be honest.

Farming is as old as the history get, its called pvp to most of the new players now, or I would say they farm the party buttons nowadays. Back then when they was no party to speak of, building up is either farming, job button spamming, tutor trading and the most costly way to build up which is ec spamming to turn that 15ec into pimd money.
    Tutor trading still holds an important role nowadays especially coming from a farm club like us who runs potd daily for small change of money to help out. At time when cat cafe are just paying out normal rates we aren’t bothered even to start it unless it’s 2x pay or above.
    From farming I would say it’s better option replacing potd parties and we usually use it to tutor trade in ranges of our budget. Ex. 300b active tut hired back will give you a 5b profit. Just a rough idea on that range.
    From tutor trading comes a big risk of course to those who doesn’t justify the tutor open market concept. Overprice and underprice are determined by hirers themself but then the word market value is still hard to explain to some people.
    The trading or tut hiring activity determines those market value. But some aren’t that open to that concept which leads to the hitting over tut hire hence starting a sfw over them. Next on farming list is the ever popular battle list or peoples list as they call it now. Some clubs have rules that one or two hits are usually battle list hits.
    For me I don’t prejudiced that concept. If you are able to use that battle button for battle list, I am prepared to use that same button over and over again so that should say it all Just don’t get butthurt just because you were strip farm. If you can hit one of us without saying anything. We will give you the privilege to strip farm you without any warning at all. Ending up on my wall is just showing how butthurt they are and what cry babies they are made of

Before we get into the Battle/People List, lets talk about that tutor market. People get so mad and angered, hiring tuts off of them, it doesnt make any sense. The hire button isnt greyed out so that means open market. If their tut gets hired, hire them right back. Why do people get so mad over getting their tuts hired when they can easily hire back?

Felix:That’s the issues with players old or new if you come to think of it. Its still goin on strong about farming over tuts. Back in the days it would be understandable why they hit Cos the money wasn’t easy to make especially if you wanna keep that tutor. It’s not like it’s hard to make those cash now especially with cat cafe goin on but then who am I to judge. Tutor hiring makes more money in average over cat cafe in my point of view.

For me advice is simple, just bump that tutor up out of the market range. Now we see this word market range again. I’m gonna explain as simple as possible. Go to tutor price range and check what’s the best range at those price are average at. I’m sure you can see the stats where most of them come from, now that’s market value or mv as we call it. However those stats won’t stay market value or over price... as traders are trading often to get ways of earning money hence pushing the prices of the market as tuts become scarce in those range especially during promo 2x-3x (everyone upgrade easily)
    So if they really wanna keep that tutor best to hire that tutor into the vip value board
    That way everyone knows the reason why they are bumped into that range which is for keeps.

Everything he said makes complete sense. If this was like how Old PIMD was, I could understand. but with cat cafe, people can make money so easily, its not like they can just flash a cat and have so much money, they could just buyback.

Now lets talk about this People List, or as you like to call it: Battle List. Battle List is where you can either make friends or make enemies. Overtime, rules have been placed on how many hits are acceptable, now its even if you hit them one time, they cry on your wall. Were their any rules on the battle list back then and what were they?

Felix:actually rules differ for each club or individual. back then most clubs would make it acceptable to below 3 hits as bl hits or below 5hits for some. anything above that have gotta be a reason for it. so im sure a person who have more than 1t money out isnt gonna accept any kind of hits especially looking at the amount he/she is gonna lose. this will cause a retaliation and might create a sfw. most will likely say if you can use that button so can i.

So before we started this interview, you were telling me about how Ata banned you and were able to come back but suffered a heavy fine. Would you mind telling me again what happened and what the heavy fine was?

Felix:lol im sure most people like me as noobs wont bother reading the tou until its too late. my iPhone was a jail break device from the store so without knowing it i was using a <said 3rd party app> to create multiple accounts from it. it was bad during my main which got ban when i was still in TERROR. ATA lock my device (thats whats its call back then). the heavy fines was imposed on my other alts where ata took all my ec and items as a fine imposed to it. my main acct suffered the most as i was strip farm during my 5 days lock out. thats how i dropped out of the leaderboard. no email login no fb links back then. and those days pimd wasn't on android yet.

Wow. PIMD wasnt even on Android yet. Ata really are hardcore iOS users.

I'm not so sure you have already told me this during this interview, but what is your most memoriable war in the game? it can be club wars, 1v1s, sfws, etc etc.

Felix:Coming from a war club which is what they call farm clubs now I think all of my system wars is a memorable one as I am always assigned to be the war leader for most if not all. As a free war Merc, leading the B.I.S merc VS DEATH ROW Marc’s and the living deaddolls which was the top best 2 war group at that time. So leading mostly t4s and just a handleful of t5s going against that 2 giants to victory was indeed sweet as I always war as a underdog side usually until I came to harem/playmates then it’s a different case as we would only war to win. As good and strong as you may be. Losses isn’t impossible. I might have lose atleast once warring with my last minute hand picked side On the side story reason why the drm/deaddolls vs rest of pimd war was the best is due to the claim that they were undefeatable and will war anyone anytime anywhere So we chose to war them in their own back yard and since that until today I have never heard of any club or anyone claiming that they can’t be defeated anymore. That’s how sweet it is to put one on their knees to their claim Like the saying goes ‘pride before a fall‘ Back then match up are easily done. We don’t have hidden misc to boast of. It’s all strictly stats and tutor bonus which we will see at the new VS old war which I sadly have to say I’m not joining

That actually is saddening. I was really looking forward to either warring with him or warring against him, knowing I'll fail hits on him. It wouldve been an awesome time having him involved.

Well Felix, we have reached the finish line! Theres so many more I wanna ask, but it is a story for another time. It is tradition that I ask of you, how you're doing with your life. You dont have to answer if you don't want to.

Felix::lol: I’m doing good after missing out for 2 years due to health issues and work. Came back last April 2018 to see the changes and getting adapted to it.

Well its good to see you back and I'm glad to hear youre doing well. Once again, thank you so much for having me interview you, I hope to talk to you again sometime.

Felix:Thanks for the interview and may god bless all

Felix is a man of many stories in PIMD, he can write 8 seasons of novels if he wanted to. I'm really glad to have this chance of talking to him and learning more things from him. He has a heart and will always have your back, but dont screw up with him and never mess with his family. Thats a line you wouldnt want to cross.

Special thanks goes to -Quinn- for telling me he has many stories and knows everything of old PIMD. I hope others have taken a great interest and want to learn more, not just from him, but from every other veteran as well.

Coming up Next!

He is a cocky player and is PvP smart by posting on his own wall. His avatar is Legendary amongst all Avatars and you cant change my mind about that.

Who could this player be? Find out on the next episode of PIMD History! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, and until next time guys

Catch ya later!

Links to past Interviews:

PIMD History: Bosen

PIMD History Epi 2: LondonRapper

PIMD History Epi 3: Wallace

PIMD History Epi 4: -Quinn-

2. Ahhhh Felix! Another respected player, and someone I like to mess around with!!! ?

3. The interviews are funny,
    as in to any of the players that have seen the way the app evolved since inception.

Looking forward to 

4. Felix Respect!!!

5. Legit ??

6. uhhh looking forward to ep 6!! I love this series

7. Excited for Epi. 6.?

8. ooo nice interview? im a big fan of the series please notice me

9. U forgot about me Felix 

10. long live PLAYMATES/STEVEN'S HAREM

11. oh wow that’s my old pup

12. Cheers to a very nice guy Felix ?you’ve always been a fair person to me, and we had fun during rs sfw didn’t we ?...even though back in the day, you and Zeppy and Fro and London used to hit me more than I’ve ever been hit ️
    LOVE AND PEACE!️?

13. Bo, trust me! How can i forget about you? you were one of the first vips to unload on me when i started in TERROR

14. ?hello old tutu. Now which one were you 

15. hey jet! You are a legemd yourself pal. Be prepared for the new generation haters if ya know what i mean? 

Yea we all had our shares of glory and bitterness. Despite all that we just move on and take them as memories and lesson. Love peace and take care man!

16. ?nora the lurkerhi nora

17. the one you gave away :(

18. Love these interviews :)