o another contest

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think there are any members of the LGBT community that don't support having rights

2. I like collecting pimd rs

3. My favorite stat item will definitely be anything related to flowers.

They’re my favorite because they make me reminisce of my favorite memories that deal with strolling through velvet meadows flourishing with wildflowers. Plus they’re pretty so that’s a plus. ????????

4. These are mine, don't touch them

5. I tapped them.

6. Back in 2014 i was so super active and collect almost every items in pimd, the most memorable items that i tried to collect was a helvetica avatar. It was a vip avatar from key hunt and it has the most % bonuses at that time. But to only open key randomly would get me less chance to win because there are also many items drop beside the avatars. Such as watermelon shark, hulagirl, goat, Pugs,rare drop,& etc. Some of the items have a limit amount to collect (50-100) and some of them are limitless. So that's when my clever idea found a trick to get a higher chance of the avatar. Firstly i maxed all the limited items by borrowing some limit items from friends and then i ask around that i'm doing free service to open key, because i have maxed limitted items so only rare items drop from the keys, people are happy because they get rare items and i'm happy cuz i got all hunt avatars :lol: i lost count on how many keys i opened but it more than 500 keys for sure. And i think i'm the first one who collect it that way and some people tried to do the same thing. End of story.

7. I collect anything I receive.

At one point I sought out Munions, Frankenpugs, and Porta Potties. I have over 500 of each of those.

I only actively seek furniture now.
    I've got so much furniture I've gotta scroll for days. 

8. my favorite stat item would have to be the star-dappled baby deer, even though i only have two atm(soon to be one?)but personally i think it’s such a cute item and nicely designed. also the hunt it’s from reminds of when i met most my good friends on here?i plan to start growing my army of them just been slacking on it

9. Its my fav item because its the first hunt item I got and its a mix of two things I love; puppies & flowers. Plus it gives me nostalgic memories of being in my first hc, and being around my old inactive friends.

10. ^ that was my favourite golden spring item too :3

11. My fave item is Uranus ? No explanation needed (jkjk)

I’m collecting this months spinner item because the birds are just so cute ?, along with the Lit Balloons because... Lit 

12. Golden items rule c: they’re all cute & nice

13. I am currently collecting dorm sets that interest me. Have almost a full witchy dorm (blackletter/black magic) and almost a full beach dorm!! (Just in time for summer too) 

14. Well... umm.. where to begin.. where to begin? I collect munions. You see, I hate those smelly little buggers. Zo like I "collect them" imprison them against their will ? just to make sure that they don't cause any psychological damage to my fellow PIMD'ers. My ultimate goal is to catch all of them so I can make sure that they go extinct. 

15. Them “Your Mom Tattoos”, they’re not really collectable or a stat item but I think they’re pretty funny! And if like there’s some kind of showcase for PIMD I’d put that thing alone in it 

16. I am a collector of all showcase items in general because I love to watch the number of pages get larger and larger. My all time favorite showcase item thougb must be the Freedom Eagle! (1MCs) He's just a symbol of bad assery. He looks tough and there just isn't going to be anyone stepping in the way of his freedom. This 4th of July Hunt item is quite rare and with as much as I would love to own one I do not. I can not find anyone willing to part with there's. Being a Veteran myself just makes me appreciate this item so much more! If you've never seen one you should really check one out! 

17. I guess Puffairy cause it's cute and fluffy

18. My favorite stat item is the combinable bb item; adora-bowl kitten. I just love cats and it’s so cute ?️ I know it’s very basic of me to say, but I’m basic so ya know??

19. My Fave stat item is Snowy Owlets (2mcs). This thing is super duper cute. Like a couple of owl snuggling in the snow. OmG! I only can get 19pcs as far, people sell it so OP :(

20. Enchanted chess set I have 102 of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.