PIMD History Epi 4: -Quinn-

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :shock: well that's a weird but interesting way to stumble upon an app

2. I used to play tap tap revolution too! Lol anyways I'm loving this series! Very fun to read about the experience vets had and how much this game has changed. Thanks for doing this!

3. The frank the tank is awesome I miss it

4.  Kini!!!

5. I also got gifted Frank's Tank soon before a.t.a removed it from game. The best gift of all time <3

6. Noice positive thread

7. I feel like you're dragging it at this point.

8. Explain

9. Ahh I don’t really post in forums anymore cuz of all the 50IQ peeps but I tell this story a lot ?
    When I was little nubbiest in Ordo Angeleus like 5-10kcs, We Would find new ppl and volley them to 320m and hope they’d ug..and find a lcbc at Ordo Chao to buy it ☺️ We’d make some money from this volley, this is how we made money back then believe it or not...was a struggle everyday... so Quinn was taking care of us nubs and I remember she’d help me out hiring those bad ones that didn’t ug.. this was 7 1/2 years ago.. so it’s kinda nice to see Karma work and she get some recognition after all this time .. Thanks Quinn and to everyone else, you never know the little nubbie you help out today might someday be a friend years later ..
    LOVE AND PEACE ️?

10. Thank you for kind words old friend ️ you are always loved maybe not by other but certainly by me. Cheers Jet!

11. In my personal opinion you're just REACHING for people to interview. Like interviewing Wallace and calling him "legendary" was a stretch my good sis

12. I mean I am a legend

13. Im a legend also heehehe

14. They're called Legendary because they have been here since the start of this game. When you start again?

15. Why are people so stuck on when people started on this app? Like, congrats, you played a phone app for 8 years. It's not like pimd requires skill

16. It's called "History Lessons". This series is for people who want to learn about how this game was way before it became what it is today. Nobody said you are forced to read this whole thing. I do it because its fun, and I wanna share what I'm learning from the veterans. I don't see whats wrong with that.

17. ^ i take no issue with your history lessons. Nor do i read them, i find it boring. I think the whole 'when did you start again' thing borderline rètarded, though. It's a weird thing to be feeling superior and power-tripping off of

18. Thank you for your input. I'll make sure to better my questions for the next interview.

19. I'm not talking about it being used as an interview question. I mean when it's used as an insult, it makes no sense. i.e. this thing you just wrote:

20. Keep this on topic either case. This is an interview about -Quinn- and her history. If you have any other comments about what I said in this comment section of the thread, feel free to wall me. Tyvm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.