Hilarious things I see in Forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SuddenlyNotMyProblem, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I see so much bs and trolling on this app it’s hard not to just laugh  here’s a list of things I have seen that I can’t help but laugh at!

1. Trading Avatars
    “If enough people ban together we can make it happen!”... “The devs have to listen to us!”... blah blah blah 
    Guys... ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

2. SFW
    “That’s cyber Bullying!”... “getting hit after you block them is harassment!”... “They need to remove the battle button because it’s just so mean!”
    Pls 

3. RP
    “There’s too many thirsties on this app?”...”This app is too full of people asking for RP”
    The App Store literally puts this game under the Role Play section pls read

please add more I enjoy a good laugh

2. asking to be able to completely block someone from viewing their account at all. no shade or anything ?

3. the shade.

4. no tea, no shade

5. Ata has the app listed as role play but what these thirsty bois want is not rp ?rp never requires a third party app where you can send images

6. Someone in pub said that farmers are terrorists..... I can’t

7. So much cringe

8. RP stands for RolePlay ? not ThiRdParty app

9. "ATA is so greedy, everything should be free for me! I shouldn't have to work for something- just gimme it. :'("

10. 

11. ?

12. ?

13. Ang you know I love you

14. I love you too<3

15. This app is listed in the roleplay section because it is putting the players in the role of a college student, hence the college theme. It isn't really supposed to be a roleplay free for all, which is why prior to 2017 requesting roleplay at all was silenceable.

Also, ATA doesn't have control over what categories the app store curators put PIMD under.

16. Stupid af

17. ? Lowkey wondering who your main is

18. This is my main... I don't do alts.