Farming hit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChadThundaCock, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh no what should we do ?? tell the devs to remove the battle feature ?

2. Ugh whoever tf CareBear is she’s so rude!! Ban her!!

Brittany likes this.

3. Been waiting 17hours for a reply

4. ^ sometimes it takes a while, they’ll respond eventually once waited like 3 days haha

5. you should be banned spamming is part of the tou or are we just concerned with language? Cause this is ridiculous. Doesn’t matter that part of the game allows bid wars it’s different when you purposely drop someone’s value. And spamming it.

6. Spamming notifications isn't against tou :lol:

7. Farming someone is spamming notifications, and volleying is spamming so should doing those two things be banned also? :(

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  8. Ugh why are people such bullies on this game!!

9. spamming notifications and getting hired isn’t against TOU? and spam is posting the same/similar message more than 3x in one minute in wc or the pub. Please re-read TOU before attacking mods for “taking their side” tysmm!!

10. When someone blocks you cause it’s annoying them yes it should be harassment. I don’t want interactions with people who purposely hire them drop me so my account has no value. Why is that a hard concept to understand? When you don’t want bugged by specific people you shouldn’t have to be bugged by them.

11. Eh, totally unrelated to what's going on in this luxurious thread, but I just felt like posting this to get my post count a tad bit higher. Bless.

12. I think the only time that ATA steps in is when they make death threats, demand nudies, etc. but even then they’d rather you settle it on your own.. farming was the only way to make good money before parties. It is the ancient ways of PIMD.

13. Ur so right!! Ugh people are so rude

14. Imagine if op joined a flash club. Notifications galore, “harassment” galore, the horror

15. Yet here you are. Interacting with someone who hired and dropped you

16. So who is gonna rename him....

17. this Pokemon person was one of the people last night sent by an account called Stevarino. He sent pokemon and 6 other people last night to harass me

18. If it were that easy to get out of sfw and stop people from hitting/hiring you, then this game would be completely unbalanced. We can’t all be in la la land with our gfs. Since you already sent a ticket to the devs I’d suggest you wait for their response otherwise deal with it or make a new account, it’s not like you’d be losing much anyway.

19. Getting hit isn't considered harassment because they're a part of the game. Complaining about hits actually makes them want to hit you even more. It's better to accept hits and move on because you're going to come across them in this game.

There is a block button to prevent communication with players you don't want to hear from. If they contact you further with alts or ask people to contact you, that is harassment as stated and ATA would look into it.

Gotta be patient for the Help ticket because they deal with a lot everyday.

Spamming applies to public channels. Your notification isn't one so it doesn't count. Again, the more you complain, the more people will do things just to spite you.

Thread has run its course, imma lock now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.