NEW FEATURE Brand New: Pets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Make sure your account is ata/Facebook connected then delete reinstall the app and it should work, if not send a help ticket explaining your issue

2. All so cute

5. My account is ATA connected and I reinstalled the app too I lost one capsule too..

6. I mean it’s not a huge loss but if you really wish you can send help ticket explaining there was an error with your capsules and lost one because of it, tho they drop pretty often enough to get it back

7. So if my capsules refuse to drop anything but dogs and food, does that mean eventually I'll just be SOL when it comes to upgrading ? Because that's how it's looking rn

8. You should have gotten some new items at level 5 to help

9. Those boxes have items for other species according to the op. All I have is dogs,which will never drop dog treats

10. Ahh.... Ty Ty

11. Can you add a pet snake too?

12. YAASSSS NEED THA TURTLE ???

13. Okay how do we get the opposite gender? I have all the common pets but they're all females.

14. Randomly you’ll get one of the genders but das it

15. Pleaseee release a shark ♡♡

16. when ur games keeps crashing every time you click ur pet, so fun ?

17. Wish we could trade pet food :(

? Also wondering where the rare bird is for the rare bird food? ?

18. Pet feeding timers are ridiculously long. Level 7 common is almost 2 days.

19. Add a pet duck please.

20. Ata you should add mythical creatures to pets too, like dragons, Phoenix, pegasus, and chimeras, etc...