Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

2. It is obvious that it is not going to take ata down. But if they see the negative reactions in this post, then they'll probably either decrease the price or not make the story time sensitive if they decide to do something like that again in the future.

3. Facts.

4. preach my girl.

5. All that ATA ass kissing, and still no MOD crate or PIMD crate in your showcase.
    Kudos!

6. And you have 1,700... what's your point

7. LMAOOOOOO

8. Point is that I have that many because I have NOT done any of the Valentines Over Priced Parties. Does that clarify anything, or must I spell it for you completely?

9. First, I don’t want to be a mod

Secondly, crates are randomly given to players so even if I were a favorite among staff, I’d have the same chance of getting a crate as you.

My “ass kissing” is just me being grateful unlike literally 98% of the people on this thread. Bye ?

10. Just cause some people don't wanna do ONLY potd doesn't make their argument invalid.

11. love that gif 

12. Nope. 60/60

13. Tbh, people just wanting free stuff. There is a 499EC iten in here, and a 999EC item in here. If you were paying for those things, outside this story, you'd be paying 1,499EC just for those 2 items. That's not including the bed and avatars. Will I be buying? No I wont, ONLY because I dont like that there is a time limit. Y'all need to stop whining and realize how much you're getting for 250EC. You dont wanna do the quest? Move on. Stop putting someone down when they worked their asses off to give you something SPECIAL, be grateful. Oh yeah, I forgot that isn't possible for some of you, because mommy and daddy didnt teach you how to be grateful or teach you respect. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

15. if y'all can't tell I'm kidding then idk what to tell you lmfao

17. [/quote]
    [/quote]

She has some big ass hands to be flappin' all those food stamps around like that. Just hope the breeze from them isn't so much that it blows her weave off.