Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Why so expensive it all looks like shi.t

2. 250ec AND collecting 39,000 hearts for an avatar?? That is crazy expensive! My entire monthly salary would not able to cover this task!!! ?

3. Php50.00 is just around 20 ecs how am i supposed to buy 250 ecs thats crazy expensive just to be stressed out -again- by collecting those hearts omg :-(

4. Php50.00 is just around 20 ecs how am i supposed to buy 250 ecs thats crazy expensive just to be stressed out -again- by collecting those hearts omg :-(

5. Man, some of y'all need to get a grip and grow up. Don't like the story? well that's too damn bad. A few people not buying the story isn't going to take ATA down or even really matter, they will still make their money and all you shit heads sitting here bitching will still be here next time to bitch again.

7. seriusly ATA i dont need those stupid super rare hearts when i cant do story such a BS

8. Oh I saw, but if you ain’t spening enough through the month till the story goes bye bye, you ain’t gonna get any of them lol. Did you saw there is a timer for the story?  And the stuff they are giving is not even that nice

9. I can get an ultimate skin on league for that money, no thank you.

10. Ata what is status of Avi 100/100?

11. It’s 0/0

12. I would not be mad if I didn't get hearts out of every lite box, I would rather take shards?

13. Yass

14. Meh.... Not worth it.
    M

15.  bye bye new avatars

16. Why call people broke if you haven't even done a single Valentine's story pass yourself though? #fakeflossin'

18. I wont be buying the pass since I’m not interested and I also don’t have that much money and ecs. But first of all guys, this is just a game. It’s up to you if ya’ll gonna spend money in it or not. Don’t be too angry that ATA is “greedy” they’re just doing their work. If you don’t like anything they do, then don’t play anymore. I’m not even that active of a user anymore but I’m happy of the things that I have collected so far without the help of ecs and such. Be thankful enough that ya’ll can play this game.

19. Well, no thanks. That's expensive ?

20. You sure do have a LOT of geometric hearts. Just an observation.