Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. you know what makes me want to buy it even more? not being able to see all of the avi?

3. i’m like actually really fed up. pimd is becoming so much of a cash grab (not that it already wasn’t one) it’s ridiculous. y’all need to sit down for a minute seriously 249 ec for a crappy story with rejected avis from the kpopp hunt even if the avis were good 249 ec seriously?! and y’all can’t even say “well just do the free ec” 1 they almost never work and if they do work i’m getting upwards of 10 ec as a max for doing tasks or i’m stuck on tasks that make me pay. bout to quit this game fr some of us can’t spend hundreds of dollars on a mobile game 

4. Maiden pass for 199ecs was way better.

5. I’ll take care of your stuff when you leave ??

Ec wise most def 

6. So stupid

7. Greedy asf

8. I only like her outfit

9. it’s not just avatars you are getting you people realize that right ?

10. Not worth it  maybe if the pass was like 5 ec okay, but this is just stupid

11. This hunt is just greed. Even if you get a 999ec, good stats, a 499ec, and a bed. Its stupid to think these red heart drop are “”Super Rare””. Every single lite box ive opened ive gotten these “”super rare”” crappy heart drops. For a side story man players wont use. As i wont use. But yet trying to get furni or avis that are also “”super rare”” are seen as almost impossible. And by seeing the response of the community. The community is just as disappointed as I am.

12. Apparently they dont. A bed, 2 avatars, 499, and 999. Usually, people would overcharge the 499 and 999, 30-60 bentos. But if all I gotta do is topup 249ecs that way, I got a bed, a 499, and a 999 without needing bentos, ya sold me.

13. You would probably get 2k cash and nothing more if it only cost 5 ecs. Think logically now lmfao

14. I LOVE THESE AVATARS! ????

15. only available until my birthday :eek:

16. This idea is why your username isn’t [ATA]Chrisy18 :( that’s by no means any profit for ata

17. Yeah we’ve had enough with K-pop thnx

18. i have zero money. did an offer and got enough for the light pass. this storyline is an exclusive one that you can do to get stuff. don’t complain just because you think everyone should be able to do it. if they want to do it, they can go and do offers in the shop just like i did. gotta work for it. every event on the game can’t be free or else they would make no profit.
    ️ this event especially because I missed the whole BTS one 

19. U absolutely right