Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. but literally everyone hated the kpop themed hunt...huh?

2. dont expose em like that. Let them have their moment ?

3. come one pimd this game is becoming unplayable without paying $25 you know exactly what you are doing 

4. That's right. The collection item will drop for everyone, even if you haven't purchased the Story Pass yet. If you decide to buy it later, all those drops you got will count towards your progress!

5. Why does it matter how much u save when it’s almost all ugly

6. Major, MAJOR heads up, y'alls.

Muschi likes this.
  7. I’d never get that much?‍♀️would just waste my $??

8. You realise some people can't right? I can't use it. When I do, it says "No offers avaliable." It's like this for ALL of my accounts on multiple devices.

9. Geez. If only I could afford that ?

10. We should have gotten the option to gift/trade the hearts. Since apparently those hearts are useless to players unless they decide to buy the story.

11. Why would you give geometrix hearts to everyone? I suggest that you all should give this to players who have bought the Lightstick Pass before dropping geometric hearts ? seriously, ATA.

12. Unless they did that as a way to persuade more players into buying the story?

13. This is so not fair...not everyone is rich you know...ATA you suck

14. Aw that's a shame I won't be able to get those avatars with the singles ec I have. I thought the girl looked cute too☹️. I would use the offer wall but if I'm not gonna spend money on this game why would I spend money on ABC mouse and men's shaving cream

15. I wish I could buy this story pass...BUT I DON'T WANT TO!?‍♂
    Avis are meh! ATA, if you expect people to spend money here then atleast don't bound them with time. Many people won't be able to even complete this story by the date you've set. Their money's gonna be wasted for sure. Not fair at all!
    Pass.

16. KANEDAAAA

17. Bs! 250ec

18. What about the poor people this is stupid

19. For those of you wondering why youre getting hearts even if you didnt buy the story, its a tactic the apes are using. When you have a ton of these hearts and enough to pass the entire story, youll be tempted to buy the pass. Its a smart move on their part, but its common sense if you know how business companies work.

20. I agree with no geometric hearts for everyone that’s stupid why would I want that To occupy my showcase if I have not need for it ?!

250ecs ?! Whaaaaaat? Nah man Hope all you out there doing this, are smart and spend only $1-10 dollars on the free ecs offers cheaper then buying the ecs directly!

I’m so disappointed with the 999 bike the poster behind kills it asf átelas make the grey shading need so it matches smh