Group Chat: It's a Thing!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Happy Valentine's, fam!

Here's our gift of love to you: GROUP CHAT!

Y'all knew it was coming, and here it is ;) Always wanted to not have to switch over to a different app every time you want to chat in a group? Now you can! Always wanted to chat with all your BFFFFFs at the same time? Now you can! Always wanted club admin chat without dem plebbbz peepin' yo texts? Now you can!

NOTE: You will need to update your app in the App Store before being able to see the following changes. It may take a little bit before the update is available for everyone.

How Does It Work?

☞ To create a chat you can use the new 'Speech' bubble button in your PM inbox,

☞ You can only invite people you are friends with.

☞ You can create a group chat up to 25 of your fav peeps.

☞ There are currently no admin rights in group chat. This means anyone can rename the conversation, invite a friend, kick people or leave the group.

☞ No moderation, as group chats are considered private channels (behave, you people!). The same rules for PM and club chat apply here.

☞ A buttface keeps inviting you to groups you don’t care about? Just unfriend them. Bam.

What about that beta thing?

Not too long ago we ran a beta to test out this brand new feature. With the help of our beta testers, we were able to squash a butt-ton of bugs and make some well-needed improvements. All the feedback we received from our testers was immensely valuable and we very, very much appreciate their help!

That being said, we would also like to note that we weren’t able to implement all of their suggestions in the time we had, as we wanted to share this feature with the entire community as soon as humanly possible. However, we’re continuing to explore some of the feedback and suggestions we received, and may or may not make some changes in the future. Thanks, fam!

You are all very cool.

Muschi likes this.
  2. LOVELY 

3. Or another way to have orgïes

4. We have needed this for Soooo long!!!

5. Awesome!!! Except I have no one to group chat on XD

6. Aye im all for it thank u

7. Is this currently available to everyone because my app is up to date but I don’t have the option of creating a gc

8. 

9. Same thing happening to me

10. I’m happy with this Feature. ??

12. Hey peeps, please take note: