Lunar New Year PUG Styles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Sup pugs! To celebrate the release of Pets, AND to continue celebrating Lunar New Year, we have some special Lunar New Year Pet Styles for your beloved scrunch faced Pug Pet!

Lunar New Year Pet Challenge!

It's time to get serious about feeding your Pets!

You can WIN this "Year of the Pig" Style for FREE! All you have to do is level up ANY Pet to level 10 before February 20th, 12pm PST.

If you beat this challenge, we will send you your very own Year of the Pig Style for free sometime after February 20th.

If you miss out on this challenge, you'll still be able to get your hands on this Style! After the challenge is over, you'll be able to purchase this style for 199 EC until the end of the month, February 28th at 12pm PST.

NOTE: You can own a Style without owning the required Pet! You will just have to wait until you get the required Pet before you'll be able to equip and show off your fancy pants new Style.

Available in the Store!

This Style is available for purchase in the Store for 199 EC! Get it now before it leaves the Store at the end of the month, February 28th at 12pm PST.

Happy Lunar New Year everybody!

2. pugpig?
    pigpug?

3. When you’re already on level 4 

4. awe it’s so cute!

5. Butch isn't a pug doe

6. I am not paying for this

7. That pig pig is so cute! I'm so glad I'm almost at level 5 on a pet!

8. Pig pug*??‍♀️

9. What about the kitties?? ?

10. Why the pugly?

11. Waiting on my Panda lol

13. My life is in shambles since I bought this skin. But it was just too cute! :')

14. Gong xi fa cai, I'm so excited for piggie pug!