Forum-ginning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Feb 11, 2019.

1. THE START

What're some weird cringe things you use to do when you started forums?
    When did you first get into posting in forums?
    Why doesn't your mother love you?

These are all questions I'm dying to know. I'll answer them first!

I use to keep an entire memo on my phone of the imgfit links of gifs because I didn't know how to post them myself (I had like 40-50 gifs on it)

There was a contest for a summer post a few years back and I made one and all the faces of the avis had the eyes and mouth of Steve Buscemi so, that's where I stated(I also made a bunch of avis, it was a whole trend. Check it out if you search my name)

My mother doesn't love me because I'm not as good or accomplished as my brother.

TL:DR post forums experiences, and why your mom doesn't love you.

2. Weird cringe thing: use forums

3. My mom loves me though.

4. Wrong, leave.

5. Back in the day,i used forums for RP. Idk in other parts but in my country those forums were popular,especially between anime fans (those yaoi fangirls needed a place to dream about their yaoi pairs). I guess it was around 2009-2010.
    The PIMd forums only started to lurke recently,a few months ago.
    Mum doesn't love me because I don't give her mobey (real thing)

6. well...

• [1] being overly nice & mean to people, which is questionable. also, (this happened recently) trying to start an argument with a random girl in the selfie thread & she was too scared to respond, good times.

[2] my first ever post was me complimenting my undeserving president at the time, for a contest of some sort. i only did it to get furniture as a gift from him; considering i was only a few kcs. he taught me how to upgrade and do just about everything else wrong. i ended up making him cf a few months later for being a creep, i got 3 pages of misc so can't complain. it's funny how the pimd world works. then i thirsted over my boyfriend in the selfie thread, but god damn is he beautiful. as much as he hates being called that.

[3] mostly because i'm vegetarian and spit out her food whenever she forgets to mention it has meat in it, and also because my boyfriend i met on a "stupid little game".

but she's not wrong.

7. she doesn’t love me because my gpa wasn’t high enough??

8. I started posting and had a few main themes ~ a.t.a are dumb for silencing me. I didn't say anything wrong. I am an f2p pure, and all p2w content is evil and shouod be purged from the game.
    This is how my day went. I reflect on this event a lot and wanna know what other people think.

Who is this annoying Enigma guy?

Idk if any of these are really that cringey except the first silence.
    I still do it all to an extent and I added more to my repertoire.

Oh my philosophy posts were cringe but I don't think I made many anyway.

I am surprised that my mother still loves me.

9. Thinking I was the cool kid just cus I knew how to use forum.

Idk. I was just messing around with the game mechanics and I ended up in forums. I was like: Wowza, this shii be cool. Yeah.

My mom loves, tyvfm.

10. My mom’s okay with me.

11. My mom loves me I think.
    I don't love her :)