the help chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by isammi_luv2whammibammi, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Anyone else finding the help chat not actually that helpful? I've had 3 different problems and each time they were like "nothing we can do sorry"

2. Nothing we can do, sorry.

3. lol nice

4. Nothing we can do, sorry.

5. That depends on the issue. Most of the time they are pretty helpful. Have any issues you need help with that they cant fix, usually a player issue

6. I remember once I was told that my account is permanently expelled when I reported a player who said he was 11 years old. ;(

7. They never unsilence me either

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. What we’re tour problems? (You can on me too if you’d like)

9. one was not getting credits I earned, one was not getting an avi I unlocked, one was not being able to watch ads

10. (´~`)ikr

11. They are actually pretty unhelpful.

I made a ticket at 7:45am
    Didn't hear back from someone until almost 3pm

They didn't even help with the issue. Instead of actually taking the time to look into it, they just gave a generated response

12. True(◞‸◟ㆀ)

14. Once I thought I opened a box and got a good avi but I didn’t receive the avi, turns out I just checked out the box and saw the avi.

15. As in doing the offers and not getting credits ? Go back to that page and check reward status and it should help you send a ticket for that offer

16. Inquiries about not receiving credits via the offer wall need to be sent to Fyber. ATA actually CANNOT do anything to help with that. They also actually cannot do anything about the ads not working, either, except maybe change ad providers. It's the company they are using that has the issue.

Typically if you message them about things that they actually have control over, they can be quite helpful. :•)

17. What we’re tour problems? (You can on me too if you’d like)[/quote] one was not getting credits I earned, one was not getting an avi I unlocked, one was not being able to watch ads[/quote]
    Once I thought I opened a box and got a good avi but I didn’t receive the avi, turns out I just checked out the box and saw the avi.[/quote]

it was from collecting items and I got a notification that I should have received it and it wasn't in my inventory

18. Like the shard avis? You mentioned not getting an avi that you unlocked