POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How do you give 90s movies to friends?

2. How to post pictures

3. They can not be given away.

4. Upload to imgur, open the image in a new tab, copy that link and paste it as [ imgfit] LINK [ /imgfit] with no spaces.

5. What is 5c ?

6. that means 5 chibis

7. Can someone explain stats for me? I always get my stat items and so, but I don’t see it actually making a change on my numbers, its either that or I just don’t know how to actually calculate my stats, please help and if someone could answer without slangs or so because sometimes I dont understand 

8. Stat items only affect your miscellaneous stats, which you can see at the bottom of your profile. Raw stats are only affected by your dorm mates.

9. Who let my avi go out like this?

10. How do you calculate stats? Like including profile stats, showcase, and rs

11. Check out this thread

12. What to do if it's not letting me add a dormmate? I have enough money, it's not letting me add ANY of them

13. You need to rent out dorms first or replace existing dorm mates

14. I've tried both. I've done this plenty of times before and it let's me. I can get all the way to the names of the dormmates and their stats, but when I click on them, nothing happens

15. Sounds like a coding issue. Try reinstalling/updating the app and sending a.t.a a ticket

16. How do Get 500 90s movies and 250 magazines?

17. Party > hit Cupid
    Make sure your rs has magazines
    Das about it, have good compatibility if ya really care

18. does percent stat apply to our misc stat? like if my avi gives 95% strength do i get 95% dorm AND misc or just one or the other?