Top 3 TGJ Bops

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JudgeRiven, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Let's get into some tings...

So I was forum banned for a month over something I ain't do, but that's besides the point. TGJ held it down while a real one was behind forum bars ? and guess what? We made a club playlist. I love it because we all have such different music tastes and it's really fun to listen to the new additions while I'm on my way to school. Anyways, I asked everyone to add more ratchet tings so I could throw some backbone and they DELIVERTTTTT!

So I'm here to show y'all my top 3 hood ass shakers from the TGJ playlist.

LET'S GOO!!!

Added by Gloria

?NEW OPP PACK IN THE AIR THIS GAS OR WHAT!?
    honestly I spam the lyrics to this song at least once a week in CC so I'm not sure how I didn't add this myself BUUUTTT Gloria and I have always had similar taste in music, finishing each others lyrics and screaming songs in VMs.
    Thanks for this Gloria.

Added by ElleJox

THANK. YOU.
    THANK. YOU.
    THIS IS A MF CLASSICCC SIS. Swear it's just us and Steph that can truly get down to this one.
      I just....can't control the amount of ass I throw when this song comes on...my hips....I just lose control.

Please keep your good music away from me , I love you ElleJo X.

Added by JudgeJJay

Honestly JJay....I've never met someone so cultured  I call you son for a reason, I believe you were born from my ratchet self.....man... IDC if anyone ask me I'm telling them you darkskin with dreads because that's what you truly were meant to be.
    Blac Youngsta truly has a twerk beat to every song he makes ? Ass can be thrown, Fights can happen, Clubs can get shot up, anything can happen when Moneybagg Yo comes on.
    This song has the same energy as Knuck If You Buck and truly...I can't deal.

Thank you JJay.

Can I add my own song? Is that cheating? IDC I'm adding it.

....pshhh.... If you don't know this song don't call yourself
    •Ratchet
    •Hood
    •Ghetto
    •Unloyal
    Because you *NEED* to be all 4 to truly vibe with this song.

Anyways, bye.

2. And no, you can't have the link. :)

3. Let me make a separate thread about the MUSICAL DISCRIMINATION I have endured in TGJ. I am overworked and underappreciated. I'm going on strike.

4. shutcho ass up

5. I love how you didn’t @ me but it’s fine

6.  I WAS GONNA ADD YOUR LITTLE BEASTIE BOYS SONG BUT---....SIS I JUST COULDN'T.

7. I appreciate your music bb, even tho I don't even know what you like.

8. Hi, I love you but not as much as I love love in general.

9. #FarmTGJ

10. Oof I’ve never seen so much ratchetness in one forum b4, q dios te bendiga

12. ?HE’D STILL BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IF Y’ALL AIN’T GAS HIM UP??

13. How'd you get forum banned for a month?

No Auto Durk been dope. The other 2... no... not so much.

14. Ty ily I will remember this when I shoot up the club.

15. I made a joke that was racist to some mod apparently

16. :lol: :lol: You should've bent his ass over

#BanJacob2K19