Buddy/Bestie/BFF Box Combination Items

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Arse, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone know what the feeding fronds, cardboard flowers, gummy nope, and cact owl combine with and make? ???

2. Takes 30 items to make, courtesy of MsValentin3's showcase

3. What about the newest items? The hot dogs, sundaes, lil peacockbirds?

4. They just came out, so we have to wait until someone collects enough to combine them and then kindly informs us all what it makes. Patience is key

5. Based off of seagull habitat, I can only assume this is a combo of water and air elements. 15/15 maybe or 20 air and 10 water.

6. How do you make cact owl. As have eggs and sprouts and they didn’t combine.

7. Need 20 of each

8. you need to trade all 40 at once

9. CURRENTLY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT GUMMY NOPE, FEEDING FRONDS, CACT-OWL, AND PAPER FLOWERS EVOLVES INTO. I HAVE 5 OF EACH. IF YOU WANT TO FEED ME THE INGREDIENTS AND HELP ME FIND OUT ILL BE HERE!!!!

10. I saw that some people have essence, fire, water, earth etc. Are they dropped that way by the boxes or are they combined items?

11. they're dropped that way, as rares, through buddy boxes

12. Selling new BB items for chibis wmo if buying all hotdogs , kiwi , essence and butterscotch sundae wmo 

13. Perfect. Thanks for the update. ?

14. Apprently, both take 30 items to create.

Salamander is ?? Fire + ?? Earth
    Seagull is some + some

Take screenshots of your showcase from time to time

15. I wanna know the same, anyone found out?

16. Got a mythical dragon

17. I’m currently going for 10 of each! 5 of each + trading them came out with no results. I’m tapping out at 10 each and calling it a typo if they don’t combine. If you wanna help my plight pls help me find the ingredients or combined!!

18. How do I get the crystal needed to combine with other items to make the crystal Skull? I have never seen any type of crystal from the bb. Plz help me, Ty

19. I opened a ticket asking them if there was a glitch with them or not. And this was the response. I replied but haven't heard back yet.

20. Possibly 20 fire, 20 air and 15 earth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.