2 weeks of no hunts

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssss

3. Most of the players who started playing this game 4-6 years back, still remember the pwars. They were fun and really exciting.
    So ATA can try it in a new way if they have so much problem in getting cash out of player's pockets. Make it a 4 day break in each hunt for a 3 day hunt based pwar with gifts, items and Avis. They'll keep getting their money and players who like parties n hunts will be happy too coz "it's the only reason they're here for..." lolx 
    We who want pwars to come back will obviously love it.

4. I don't think there would be enough Intel Builds to go around and with miscellaneous stats, we just didn't have that back then.

5. If the game is augmented by hunts wouldnt that be better? ? Regardless I support this. A break from hunts would be a godsend

6. Support .. I remember way back when there were longer breaks between hunts . I had a much better appreciation for the game then . Quite frankly I'm exhausted and I wud love a break ... I know some smart mouth will come on and say " it's ur personal choice whether or not to participate in every hunt " but that choice not so easy when ur owner / exec / party jock / bouncer ( ridiculous new roles btw, prev admin much better) we gotta be on all the time to keep parties turning over , keep watch on new potd etc ... so some breaks wud be nice ??

7. Main is in the same club ? waiting for black Friday, my boy

9. ?

10. It's not that simple. I used to think it was just a financial question as well but it isn't.

The financial aspect would only be mildly impacted by a more balenced gameplay. Flash clubs would still exist, cats and, most certainly, dns would still be purchased. I'm willing to bet I spend more annually on this game than 90% of people sitting in flash clubs, chasing stat items and avis they'll never use, just in my dn consumption.

Financial gain isn't ata's only motivation in the changes they've forced upon the community. Two often overlooked objectives of ata are 1. Download count and 2. Game rating. Why do you think ata has allowed this game to devolve to the point where campus chat is nothing but thirsty little unicorns, looking for pixelated love? We all know and point out ad nauseam, rp thirsties don't spend. The fact that the game is advertised in sex themed categories of the app store isn't lost on the devs. Its simply another avenue to attract downloads.

My only real question I cannot, nor do I expect anymore to get answered is, why completely disenfranchise a significant portion of the community in an almost mocking fashion? The rs "feature" is a cornucopia of missed oppertunities. Shine PvP warriors on with a x2 PvP plunder date, as an example.

"Farming" is dying. Now, farming is staying sp on a party and talking shit. Yes, that aspect, has and will, always exist but, to those of us who remember when that strategy starved you out, this current version of pimd is a sad shadow of what was once a pretty cool app. People now think its merely hitting the battle button with absolutely no understanding of the fundamentals. Where's the strategy in that? Bring back the old party plunder structure and let
    People actually experience PvP on this "dual" experience game.

11. No support. Few day breaks would be fine. Hunts is what keeps me playing. It would be boring without them.

12. out of topic but why is it called "hunt" when ur not really hunting for anything?

13. Well they're called stories, back in the day we used to have to do different parties to get different rewards and those would combine to make the actual hunt item, so the "hunt" name just stayed

14. Eli, can I join playmates

15. Didn't they do that at one point?

16. Lol

17. lmao remember this

18. Honestly support. I was talking to a girl today and she spent $2000 on the Black Friday hunt thing. She took a break for a month and just got on a week ago. I feel like that’s what all PIMD players need. Is just a break. Only for a little bit