Wooed Awakening

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 6, 2019.

1. How do I get my quiz to go up I been trying all night!?!?

2. Would love a baby and Johnny avi couple... just saying ?

3. My spidy senses are tingling 

4. My spidy senses are tingling 

5. Rite 4 you thingy is not adding anything up onced i reached 2060 ? please help?

6. rework the duch male ava pls

7. this hunt blows because the top players wont rs nobody they're just rsing their club members??‍♀️

8. maatar sucks llike ehell ya dovnt u work on avatars :/

9. I’m so happy. I’ve always wanted an avi that matched my name. And now I have one ️

10. Is anyone else having issues with the Rs drop part? I keep Rs new people and it gives me a score fore it but the drops won't add onto the hunt. I have been stuck at like 708 for 8ish hours now with with multiple Rs tests that don't seem to be working .

11. Same here! It stays the same for mine ?  

12. I am stuck at 708 ish. I Know your pain.

14. Okay, how we can get the items for the avatars, i am confused ?‍♀️

15. Buy the Valentine's Avatar Boxes in the Shop for $1k in-game cash, then open it for 149 EC to get 800 components.

16. just like high stat peeps aren’t rs’ing noobs even tho stats don’t matter this hunt?

17. The point is to rs as many people as possible to find your best match which will give you the most quizzes. The hunt finds your highest score and keeps it, all the scores don’t add together. Keep getting more magazines and find someone with a lot as well who’s a good match to finish the hunt. Your magazines your rs magazines x your compatibility gives you quizzes.

18. Is there anyway to pick what avi your shard activates? I got one wanting to activate it on my puffs but it automatically activated on 400 bows?

19. Make sure you only have enough of the exact shard item to make only a specific avi

20. That’s kind of annoying lol
    Thanks for the info.