Wooed Awakening

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hi fam <3 Come celebrate Valentine's with us with some exciting new Stories, RS gifts, avatar shards, event-exclusive parties, romantic furniture, and an all-new compatibility test for you and your RS! We'll also be hosting Cat Cafe and date promos so stay tuned! ;)

First Off–– Free Ask Outs?

Absolutely! Ask Outs will be complimentary from the start of this event until noon PST on February 18th!

Be sure to also check in on the Gift Store for Valentine's-themed RS gifts!

Event Premium Parties

Crimes Against Fashion is making a comeback again this year as our event-exclusive Premium Parties!

You know the drill:
    ☞ These special parties are limited-time only and will be gone by the end of the event!
    ☞ Each Party will require Fashionable Invites to start, based on the party's difficulty level.
    ☞ Each Fashionable Invite will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Invites also have a chance of dropping through the Event Boxes!
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck!
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ As always, the more challenging the Party, the sweeter the rewards. Even sweeter than [ATA]Rogers dipped in white chocolate mousse and coated in brown sugar. Ya baby.

1 Fashionable Invite for 5 ECs.

A Special Side Story: Meant to Be?

Ever wondered if you and RS were truly, really, madly meant for each other? Now you can find out through the Party in My Dorm algorithm!!! Only THE MOST accurate way to really tell if you and partner are destined to be!!! Trust me, I'm a doctor.

How This Works
    ☞ If you choose to participate in this particular Side Story, you will NEED an RS.
    ☞ To complete the Side Story, you will be asked to collect Rite-4-U Quizzes. You will earn these drops TOGETHER with your RS, by counting the number of 90s Magazines you have together. Here's an example:

How to Collect Rite-4-U Quizzes
    ☞ Earn 90s Magazines from Parties.
    ☞ Perform the compatibility test!
    ☞ Your number of Rite-4-U Quizzes will be the sum of you and your RS's magazines
    ☞ You will also get bonus Rite-4-U Quizzes based on how compatible you two are for each other ;)

How to Perform the Compatibility Test:
    ☞ Hit Cupid.
    ☞ And by that I mean, go to your battle list, and SEARCH for Cupid there.
    ☞ Go to their profile and hit them with a PvP action.
    ☞ This performs the "compatibility test" and based on how amazing of a match you and your RS are, you will receive bonus Rite-4-U-Quizzes!

tl;dr the more compatible you and your RS are, the more drops you will receive altogether!

☞ Wait.. you mean you AREN'T very compatible with your RS? Hmm.. maybe try someone else? (good thing askouts are free!)
    ☞ The magazines aren't consumed, so you can try another partner if you strike out. You also only keep your best result - you can't lose quizzes even if you find a horrible match.
    ☞ Oh, and by the way - it's not necessarily mutual. You can be a great match for your RS even if they're a horrible match for you. For example, that's exactly my relationship with BBQ ribs.

UPDATE: The maximum number of magazines that will count from your RS is 3 times your own. So if you have 10, and your RS has 100, that counts as 40 when you hit cupid.

Event Avatar Sneak Peek

Sneak a little preview on what's up for grabs in terms of our avatar game this Valentine's! See if you recognize history's famous/infamous lovebirds.

Valentine's Avatar Shards

Yes! We're bringing avatar shards back this Valentine's! This time, the avatar set you receive will be based on its own unique collection item:

☞ Cupid's Bow
    ☞ Secret Admirer Notes
    ☞ Pink Powder Puffs

These items will be dropping from the Valentine's Day Avatar Box available in the Store until 12 PM PST on Monday, 18th of February.

Collect these items, and when you have enough, purchase the Femme or Masc avatar activators in the Store to create your avatars!

Avatar Activators. Available until noon PST on April 18th.

Shard items will be tradeable and giftable so you can select which avatar sets you'd prefer!

Event Timer Box

Don't miss out at a chance to earn Valentine's Candy Timer Boxes! They will be dropping from Parties and will have a chance at giving out event items, furniture and avatars!

Special Event Drop Booster

Earn 20% more event drops from Parties for a LIMITED time only!
    Details here!

Valentine's Day Furniture Box

Our Valentine's Day Furniture Box is returning this year! You can earn it through the Stories and they are to be opened with the regular Amazing Furniture Key.

This Box, like all our other seasonal furniture boxes, will contain last year's Valentine's furniture, as well as this year's! So for those of you who may have missed out on last year's romantic furniture, now is your chance to earn them :)

You're welcome.

Event Furniture

Coming at chu wit dat Romeo & Juliet swag.

Available throughout the Stories, Event Boxes and Valentine's Day Furniture Box!

It's going to be a wild ride.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Omg yes more avis

Xx_Davion_xX likes this.
  3. ?Sit on my face Ata-chan

4. Alright who wants to RS me? I’m an intel build

5. Is there going to be valentine avatar bags?

6. I can’t but the valentine box in shop  why is that?

7. I can’t buy the valentine box in shop  why is that?

8. Anyone wanna rs me

9. Same old last vday invites & invite parties?

10.  I LITERALLY SCREAMED OMFG THIS IS AMAZING

11. It's saying the avatar box cannot be purchased when I try to buy???

12. Ask outs are not working

13. Someone be my rs. Someone who doesn't care if i go inactive sometimes and doesn't try to be frens with me kty