Anime

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bruva, Feb 4, 2019.

1. I'm straight... so of course

2. ASOBI ASOBASE
    @BigDaddySlowStroke
    “Hanako, an athletically proficient, yet thick-headed student with a weird fashion sense, plays a game with the American transfer student Olivia. However, their vigor irritated their classmate Kasumi who dislikes playing games since she has always been teased by her sister for being bad at them. With a turn of events, it was found out that Kasumi is terrible at English. Thus, she asked her foreign classmate Olivia to help her, but Olivia, who is only born and raised in Japan with foreign parents, can't actually speak English at all! Watch over these three girls' surreal school-life comedy.”
    Synopsis taken from myanimelist.com

3. All Ghibli’s animes. Probably the best of the best.

4. My favs are Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Naruto, & Sword Art Online.

5. Yu Yu Hakusho
    Death Note
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Inuyasha
    Angel Beats
    Gurren Lagen
    Black Butler

6. Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    RWBY
    My Hero Academia
    One Piece

I think I actually simply listen to anime soundtracks more than sit and watch shows... :lol: Was blown away by Black Clover opening songs 3-5 yesterday but it’s not even a show I’d even consider watching the first ep of unless somebody literally plays it in front of me to watch. FMAB and Bleach ops are basically my all-time favs to listen to, and certain tracks from Naruto which I actually paid attention to and watched during my childhood still get me hyped to this day.

7. Great tastes here too. I think I tried to watch Angel Beats before, I'm not sure

8. The Tokyo Ghoul opening... no, the full song is good. Add a trap beat and I'd play it 24/7

9. Bungo stray dogs
    Blue Exorcist
    The promised Neverland
    Seraph of the end
    Uhhhh
    Splatoon
    Ummmm
    Super Mario party
    Uhhhhmmmm
    Pacman

Wait...what. in all honesty though the first ones were actual recommendations. I just started saying random stuff cause I forgot the name of the last one I was gonna recommend

10. I actually I remembered one more but it's not the one I'm looking for
    It's Blood blockade battlefront I would tell you the Japanese name cause that's how I found it but you won't find it anywhere under the Japanese name sooo

11. Did you see the Bungo Stray Dogs movie? I can't wait till the next one including the next season cause ik they're not done after that

12. So every single anime then? Okay. Great.

13. Hai I’m just here to swipe all the animes being mentioned. ?

14. When did you get back active?

15. Where does all that attitude go?

16. I’m not here to stay ☹️ I’m usually busy with work and schoool.

17. I'm tryna get fired, lol

18. When they cry!

19. Out of all of em, the ones in bold is what I personally pick. The one thats huge is highly recommended. Also to add to this list, Fist of the North Star

20. Lmao is your mastah treating you poorly again? ?