SENDING PICS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by J-God, Feb 5, 2019.

1. I hope developers of this game may enable to send selfies. It could be more fun if that happens.

2. Like in pms and gcs?

3. It's against their own rules. No personal info should be exchanged

4. Would somehow manage to ruin the game even more. Would cause players to send nüdes back and fourth.

5. It would be abused as always and lead to pretty nasty stuff so I don't think it's a good idea.:\

6. This.
    Plus you know how many unsolicited dïck pics people would get? 

7. Just post in the selfie thread and tell your friend to go look. Or upload to Imgur and PM them the link so they can see it.

8. And even the title of this thread sounds fishy. “Sending pics”

9. just use the selfie thread/ or whatever according picture thread like the pets/ art ones.

or do you mean other kind of pictures?

10. Sadly, a realistic preview on the possibility.

11. Exactly.

12. We don’t need bigdikdaddy1234567890 sending us “selfies” tyvm

13. BAD idea! It will turn into tinder and we all know what pics are there?

14. This would require more server resources, and be another way the game can break at random. Along with the opinions already mentioned, it's definitely a bad idea. No support

15. Did you know if you mention "Valentine nu des" as in the women's lingerie brand from Victoria Secret in your status, you will be silenced for it and the hor ny, male virgin moderator who silences you won't apologize for being in the wrong...

16. I think many women would get less of those if they showed their face first. There'd be an increase of players blocking each other...

18. And this too. You have the CashApp and PayPal hoes, desperately selling nu des, because they can't get off their asses and get real jobs...

You have the grown ass men asking for explicit pictures of little girls...

You have the weird ass dudes into illegal sh it... that I'm sure all of you have seen someone ask for in pub...

This isn't a bad idea though, it's just... with PIMD players currently, constantly being inappropriate at the wrong times... it'd lead to disaster. Y'all see Tumblr was taken off the app store for a while. ATA not tryna make dat same mistake

DOD I mention all the little ass kids acting grown on here? It's like damn... if yo mouf ain't 18 then don't hmu