GREEN WON SNOWNANIGAMS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. and yeah red team had only one majority leader that sleeps sometimes so i mean ?

feels bad

Kefo likes this.
  2. #GREENTEAM
    I wasn’t part of the green gc but still had fun with the pvp! Especially since I joined recently after wars and pvp stopped being a thing, this hunt was a nice chance of pace

Kefo likes this.
  3. I loved this hunt! I really felt like a kid preparing for a snowball war especially in the beginning when gc was going crazy. "Brick, hit the fort, gah we got 4 go ed go go go!" Lol! The green gc was a lot of fun I'm really thankful for such an entertaining, kind, motivated group! Great teamwork and dedication, congratulations to all you lb winners! And I always love team wars so I can talk crap to my friends lol the competition is real

Kefo likes this.
  4. Go Green team ...and yes red team put up a fight in the beginning ,

Kefo likes this.
  5. I was green and never got the avi 

6. I was surprised I was in the top 750 ?

Kefo likes this.
  7. I personally hate pvp hunts

Kefo likes this.
  8. Lol yeah. It only took like 4.5k drops :D

9. I wont to be pirpole

10. the green gc was fun until my phone broke :( I miss the memes. it was a really fun hunt though, we all worked hard, really proud ️

Kefo likes this.
  11. I am also very upset at red team even though I was on. I'm still in school so I'm surprised I was even able to help get the team into 2nd even though when I noticed green take a fort I was building on I honestly thought we were going to lose. Also I wish I could've done the last quest but I was busy. That was my first hunt so I can't say I hated it but I still voted no. Okay enough ranting from me, cactus out.

Kefo likes this.
  12. TYSM GreenTeam4Lyf  I had so much fun :D

Kefo likes this.
  13. congrats to all green team and to all t100  i burnt my dns 

Kefo likes this.
  14. Even tho I wasn't part of the winning team (congrats Green!) I still feel this hunt was one of the most fun I've had on here. As part of the blues that were participating (although I gave up because I couldn't keep up tbh) I want to really than those that stepped up to lead in the beginning. I tried my best and you can't win them all, but I wouldn't have chosen any other color but blue. Ty for shouting out the 4 fort win we had. Okay bye :)

Kefo likes this.
  15. Of course Green was gonna win. The group chat was consistent on taking forts and gathering points. Sorry I couldnt be there til laat day though.

Kefo likes this.
  16. i dont even know green team has a gc lol i just kept hitting whenever i can :D now I dont know what to do with the top750 avatar I dont like it at all lololl:))

Kefo likes this.
  17. Bump ?

Kefo likes this.
  18. Actually it was my first pvp hunt and it was so much fun,i like how people chat in pub and campus about their team and the dramas that come because of it... btw Congrats GREEEN!!!

Kefo likes this.
  19. It was a great hunt and the Green team was strong and united all along good job guys!

Kefo likes this.