La’s Goldfish Raffle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can correct them... just make sure you are correct first.

2. if this was my friend, making themselves look accidentally racist, on a thread invovling and defending me, we wouldn't be friends anymore lol

3. Sigh... as said earlier... some people want to distance themselves as far from this game as possible. Since said person only "left" the game 2 days ago... this isn't helping them not come back.

4. I thought I was correct.

I acknowledged my mistake and apologized for being wrong.

Am I not allowed to make mistakes?

5. Relax. Breathe. Get glasses. Try not to miss the point. Woosah.

6. [/quote]

If running and telling them about the thread never happened, would they have even known? Would they have come back? I don’t think so. Therefore we can make threads naming them 24/7 365 it wont matter, it’s a game once you download you join the pimd cult. Telling them of the thread on an app they quit is what’s not helping them quit.

7. Thanks guys this thread made me lol at Starbucks ?

Love and Peace ️??

8. Oh okay, since I missed the point..
    How do I make sure I'm "correct"? I read it twice. In those two moments, my eyes and brain was convinced that I was correct.

So yes, I did try to make sure that I was correct, and I failed. I'm sorry.

9. ?‍♀️That is what the PIMD cult does though. Which is why... nevermind.

10. guys, let us rest in peace

even tho i kept people from pimd on social media even when i want to distance myself from the app

i willingly signed into the app i quit less than a week ago and went to see what people were saying and doing

i replied to the thread, more than once, which didn't involve me, and spoke on behalf of my significant other when i could've ignored it

but please, let us rest in peace

11. You still not getting it tho. Op was given permission to do this and yet the rs of the named person, not her herself, had to speak up despite “quitting” the app? Just because nosy peeps couldn’t keep quiet and let op do a lil fun raffle..again, with approval. How is op at fault for people not staying quiet

12. OP is not at fault for anything other than ignoring the request not to make further dedication threads... which OP has already agreed to title them differently. So that was taken care of on about page 3.?‍♀️ If someone had asked whether the OP was contacted in PM then I would have revealed this. At this point everyone is beating a dead horse tbh.

13. OP shouldn't have to name it differently just cause y'all said so.

14. Did y’all ask op if she was given permission to do the raffle in memory? :lol: did y’all let the two users quit and not run and tell them about the raffle? Again, why post with an alt? Why should you have to know a user, to mention them? You know how many users quit years ago but are still mentioned? Keep hitting the horse. 

15. That's why it is called a request. Op doesn't have to... but there are strong reasons OP should consider it. Which OP has... because they are decent peeps like that.

16. Except no, there isn't a reason to consider it, because la didn't say no, just a bunch of people speaking on behalf of her which holds 0 merit.

17. I answered all of these questions already. It is hard for me to take you seriously when you type out "y'all". I might take you more seriously if you were an alt that didn't tbh... but the issue isn't mentioning them. I am not sure how that is not clear to you. It was a simple request to leave them out of this for reasons already explained to the people who needed to know. I am sure there is no shortage of disrespectful people that will ignore the request to not continue to make dedication threads... which to me is borderline harrassment when unwelcomed... but, it has been requested to leave their names out of it. Not sure how many different ways this can be said.

18. Where did La say that? & absolutely nobody mentioned chill.

19. Obviously OP agreed that there was a reason. Which is why OP agreed to title them differently.

20. Pretty sure no one from Chilluminati wants any dedication threads made in their "honor".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.