I know it's been said

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dill-Pickles, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Plz make it possible for us to trade kinis & cats through the trading system,this would be very helpful for alot of players!

2. Nah. I don't see an issue with the current way. There are scammers, yes, but there are also warning sides to look out for when it comes to identifying scammers.

Plus, honestly, getting scammed at least once on PIMD is basically a right of passage. It helps you understand that not everyone on here has your best interests at thought. It sucks in the moment, but in the long run it's no big deal to lose a bento for a kini or three bentos for a cat.

3. Because they removed the old deals that peeps were using to trade ec from new accounts with, I don’t see reason why we shouldn’t be able to trade cats and kinis but also I really can’t be bothered either way if we can or can’t trade them

4. It's not the fact of being scammed it's making it easier

5. If you know it's already been said and rejected multiple times why make such a useless thread and say it anyway?

Knowing that only people without much exerience in the game or those who want to scam others are going to support you and want this

NO SUPPORT, please NO ONE support this or tradeable avis and ecs

6. Support I don’t understand why it isn’t a thing. “Getting scammed is a rite of passage” is bullshît; if we can trade basically everything else why not cats and kinis. It is an inconvenience to schedule times with droppers or to have to leave your club to go drop when we could legit just use the trade function.

7. I'm not asking for tradable avis or ecs, did you read something wrong?
    I'm asking for cats & kinis to be TRADED through the system, and much experience in the game? Just checked your stats and awards, you have lil to no experience so go expess your opinion elsewhere ty op^

8. Didn't say you did, telling people to not support this in addition to tradable Avis and ecs. If you want a cat so bad buy one yourself or buy it off another person, people will just complain about being scammed so much that ATA will just say forget it and remove it or just not do it in the first place.

And a lot of inexperienced people in the game support ideas cause it'll get them free and cool stuff without them having to work for it and without realizing how horribly something could go (especially being farmed for cats and kinis you spent money on) so you can take your unneeded search of my account and your lame idea elsewhere too ty

9. Personally, I don't care much about the cats and kinis but I really do wish the game creators would let us choose a gender if we want and then not give us avis that we're never going to use because they're not a gender we associate with. Not everyone wants to bend bothways. It's fine for those that want to but I have so many useless avis that I'll never use because I'm not male and I don't want to wear a male Avi. Period.

10. Lmaooo oof, you're words hurt, i'm damaged, I can buy either way I'm not "saying" it's only going to benefit me? NO it would benefit alot of cat clubs, non cat clubs looking for buyers,etc, where in the hell did I mention scamming? Ata makes stupid decisions anyways, another so called "useless" thread isn't going to make a difference is it? ?

11. Just keep partying and raising your stats so you can get all the Avis available to get in a hunt and just don't use ones you don't want to, you probably don't care about the stat boost some Avis give but ATA is gonna give you both male and female Avis in the chance that idk you change your mind one day and use a male Avis you really like because it looks better than the females you have, or vice versa if you're a dude

12. It is already widely known that farming people for ec items is a quick way to get your account banned. Ata is not going to allow for people to mess with their money source. Also, this proposition has nothing to do with getting things for free so idk what you are on about. Half of pimd are scammers that are too lazy to hit a party and “work” for their items like everyone else, anything that can make their jobs harder gets a support from me.

13. I don't see much downfall from simply allowing cats and kinis to be tradable.

Change my mind tho.

14. I don't think it's particularly difficult the current way.

15. Nah no support

16. this makes me excited to lovingly yell at new people who sell cats for peps like ive had to before

17. That doesn’t sound like a bad idea tbh. However, would ata lose money this way? Like if you create a new account now, does Ata give you a kini or cat for a quest to complete certain parties? If so, I could see why they wouldn’t because people would make a ton of alts.

18. I would like this also ..

P.s. remember the lamest bf deal, with 2bentos for $5? So I don’t know why there is a problem with trading cat and kini in system ? it kinda makes sense in evolution of pimd ...

19. The last time I made an alt I didn’t get any free cat or kini but they made me BUY them to finish a story ?
    I guess technically I had to use it , could’ve gotten from box or spinner but you all know how that goes?

20. I haven't seen anyone farming for ec gifts get banned if they haven't publicly posted that as a cf... man, it's funny how many people farm for furniture and cats and ec gifts and send cf terms through pm. I've seen players banned for extortion terms on walls and other public channels, but never through pm.