what has happened ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -CABLE-, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Been around for 6-7 years usually just log in every 3or four months now to see if any old players came back and what the devs have done to clearly better this game ($$$$)

But doesn’t anyone miss the massive wars like terror v everyone , rs vs mags or boys vs girls  seems like everyone is smashing a button or looking for some nasty 

Party’s are boring ....

2. Players still hold Wars like BvG. This hunt/event right now is PvP, I think they’ve improved the quality of life of playing.

3. I meant the bvg held by ata , was a war with 1k plus people in two separate clubs ️ the current hunt still isn’t a war or a fight really just bl

4. a lot has changed ....these new player's would never understand the old pimd cable....like forums is really ret arded it use to be full of good trolls and those threads where clubs use to be into with each other now pimd is filled with creeps and crybabies

5. It’s just sad .. go back to pre t5-t6 when you didn’t have to spend much ( bulk dns) and you could have so much fun nowadays you drop 1k just for some stats to do more damage in a party 

6. As usual all those wars and such from years ago are replaced by the overly done cat clubs that now fill this apps time and dev attention

7. Welcome to tha future, Marty Mcfly.

8. We host wars every 3 weeks...welcome to join

9. I used to not care for parties
    But
    Just to keep up, it’s really hard not to now
    We all need items and avatars and items ?

Pimd is like a river and sometimes it changes course.. we can fight it or we can go with the flow️️

LOVE and PEACE️??
    To you all ?

10. After April broke your heart, everything went to shit on this game

11. only thing the same is people still use alts to talk crap ... like this person im quoting is

12. I mean this is called party in my dorm. It’s not really a shocker that partying is bigger than wars.

I enjoy PvP just as much as the next person, but things change. If you (not specifically saying OP, but just anyone in general) don’t like how the game works now, there’s no point in coming back and playing it.

I’m an older player who was here before partying, but things have changed, and you either adjust or stop playing.

13. April didn’t break my heart I still talk to her ..

14. People still run wars, the just get ruined by farming clubs/clubs in sfw because a member is in sfw.

Last I remember UN farmed a war about 2 weeks ago because GG members were there and
    TGJ farmed the second war because we had a runner there.

In conclusion, No. Nobody can have fun.

15. I wonder why it was called Party in my Dorm if parties weren't an original feature.

I suppose I can't imagine it being called anything else though.

16. I just started back again a couple weeks ago after about 5 years of hiatus (other than a curiosity download once or twice that never lasted) and I was reminiscing about my old club and our planned out wars, the good ol days. A lot has changed other than that as well, very different vibe. Not bad, just different. Getting used to it.

17. Party fairies take cfs that’s what’s happened