Snow-nanigans

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 16, 2019.

1. What would you rather have no boxes like back when hunts drops were from parties only and you had to wait for 2 or 3 hours to get your rewards

2. Does anyone know how to use the snow bricks?? Stuck on that lol

3. You fight/dance/prank/eavesdrop on a fort that matches your team color. To see the forts, go to your Meet People page

4. I'm glad I decided not to take part.

5. tbh.

6. whoever designed these avas needs to look for another job. period.

7. Ata, next time fix it where we don’t have to worry about people stealing money from us during the event. You have people who are nice and only eavesdrop, then you have the rest who just don’t care and look to make money off people. If it’s like this next event, I’m staying out of it

8. Is there anyway we can add a leader board for each team to know if we are in the top 100? Or an overall leader board showing trophies instead of shovels?

Kefo likes this.

9. Send help tickets as ata does not watch over their threads typically

10. But she can't defeat an egg

Kefo likes this.
  11. I only just returned to PIMD. Have I missed out on choosing a team now?

12. Could someone tell me how to get the last hit on forts it's too hard -.-

Kefo likes this.
  13. You don’t have to get last hit, the forts go to the team with the most hits

14. I have no ide how is this f**** snow brick working so i will ignore this shit.
    I bought brigks and after 50 ed ivhave 0/175. Go away with this forced pvp hunt. That was the last one for me.

15. i haven’t got a flag, idk why, can someone help me?

16. Were you hitting your own team after buying the brick molds?

Send a help ticket, likely you opted out of the pvp hunt quest though either by mistake or on purpose, in which case you wouldn’t gain a flag

17. U optd out or didnt choze any thing and got auto optd out by ata. So u just got the party quests

18. It waznt forced. There was a opt out option

19. The Snowball timer boxes are cool. I wish you guys would do those every hunt. <3

20. One of side story get the last hit 3 time or get 10k points for your team so yes they need get last hit or he’ll lot points

And to answer the point question. Hell hard to get it