Video Game PvP themed hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Storm1502, Jan 20, 2019.

1. A Video Game themed hunt?

Wait!Before you say “aTa hAs aLrEaDy dId tHis bEfOre” listen.

This time around i was thinking a PvP club hunt.
    what does that even mean? it means all the clubs will be in the running however the club wait the most amount of points will win.

And trust me I know what you’re thinking.
    it’s not fair to the clubs with low stat players or the people you don’t want to participate

trust me I completely understand!

Hopefully ATA can accept my request and make this hunt short and sweet, like 3 days so the people who aren’t participating only has to wait 3 days. And even if they aren’t participating you can choose not to participate and just do the regular story and side stories.

oh no! What if I’m not even participating and the people make me leave the club?! listen it will only be 3 days and you can find clubs that’s aren’t participating :).

How it works?

A lot of clubs have a chance! There would be a
    TOP 10
    TOP 100
    TOP 500

So over 610 clubs can have a chance to make it. :).

If you don’t like this idea  put “no support”
    If you do put “Total support”
    If you have any questions comments or concerns wall me :)

2. Total support

3. Total support storm I love it and I can't wait for it to happen for once someone has a good idea ️

4. no support, sorry?

5. No support

Too boring and like you said it wouldn’t be fair to low stat players. Making the event a shorter amount of time isn’t fairness.

6. Thanks for your feedback :)

7. Total support

8. gamesgiving was a mess so as long as its better than that hunt sure why not

9. support tbh

10. Support, but this idea is still a bit vague. Specific theme idea? Items? Gifts? How does the PvP work/mechanics? Avatar ideas? Etc.

If you’d like my opinion regarding theme, then I personally think a high fantasy theme would work nicely. More MMO-ish. While fantasy race based avatars would be more difficult to implement as there are a wide range, there could be, at the least, the basic classes from ranger, mage, fighter and so on.

Gifts could be potions of sorts. Story/quest items could be weapons/gear.

PvP could possibly integrate a class picker and each class might do something different (although I’m not sure what). That would kind of make clubs feel more like guilds. HOWEVER what I’m proposing for PvP mechanics wise in reference to classes doing different things might be difficult, so perhaps it could only deal in the avatar you get and/or the quest items if you’d like to go that far.

But that’s my 2¢

11. No support

12. The hunt story items need to get better and we need the smaller kcs stat items back.

13. ?

14. No support

15. Ata mess up their pvp hunts, they are all terrible, no support.

16. Stop pulling ideas out of your ass, but support.

17. I support my daddy