Snow-nanigans

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Or just buy 1 mold and it uses them

2. How to use snow Bricks

3. Attack your own team fort color

4. I made a thread. Explaining this pvp hunt everyone

Kefo likes this.
  5. Just a suggestion here but I think it would be cool to add in a most bricks laid award or most forts taken down. If not this hunt maybe next time you guys do something like this.

Kefo likes this.
  6. If you don’t want your snow boxes then gift them to me

7. I don't get this hunt at all...

8. How do you sell the snowball molds?

9. I sold all of my snowball makers. I still cannot get piles of snow and snow brick molds to combine??

10. i think ata doesn't give a fûck about what we say.. i hate these avas, hate the furnitures  i say it anyway ?‍♀

11. Same way you buy them except sell

12. You’re currently at max 150 molds you have to use them before gaining more

13. I’m doing parties but I’m not getting snow. Is there a specific party you have to do for snow?

14. Yes. You need to do Cat Cafè, Pizza Pop (Art), or the daily Party of the Day. You can find the POTD in this thread ー it changes daily at 12PM Pacific Standard Time.

You need to do these parties to earn ANY type of hunt drops. It's disappointing you didn't learn this in your club, as admins should be helping to teach you these things. So I suggest finding a new club that does back to back POTD.

Next time I suggest tapping on the little blue "i" speech bubble on Stories. It tells you what you need to do to complete the Story.

Kefo likes this.
  15. As a note, boxes are no longer worth spending money on opening when we only get shards now. Theres no point in it.

16. Only get shards? :?

17. Damn, he isn't even getting hunt drops. Just shards :(

Kefo likes this.

18. Well dam I better not inform ata off the 499ec item I got. Bookshelf I got plus shelf items ??‍♀️

19. ok but real talk would you rather get shards that eventually turn into an avi... or back when we used to get bento peices to bentos that nobody used??‍♀️

20. I’d rather the hunts from years ago tbh, long before these phones were added. However it doesn’t make a difference whether it’s shards or bento pieces free is free