Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates & Cash Payout Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

Up

2. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

From T10 to 11 is a no go for me ?

3. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

“color blind folks: sorry” LMFAOOOOO

4. I like, Nice ATA your so amazing

5. Honestly, I just keep tapping on the bones and watching my window light up when I do. Guess that's just a thing, or I'm located on a haunted burial ground.

6. Re: Good Things: Dorm Tower Updates

Not true. Swipe left to see T11. It just seems like a mini ass bug

7. This update you guys made, realised how bad this crapp was(for 7+ years), maybe later in few years you'd realised you all were stupid and could have done even better... Good luck with making fools out of others 

8. They’re stupid but like you’re still using their app..?

9. Why am I still in the snowball fight?

10. It's all lie, no! It's same as old by instead of evicting @20% cash turns to exchange @ same 20% cash like 80b dormmate gives 16b if we evict them and now still same if we exchange them with 1t which cost 984b instead of 920b as said no waste of cash now but still it's wasting! For more details i have ss so pm

11. Actually read this thread instead of making blind assumptions. And you can’t send ss in pm either

12. I already did better you should! And i didn't mention I'll send ss in pm dmbo? pm to get third party app where i can send ss so keep your ass elsewhere!

14. Not sure people would trust a random nubby such as yourself enough to add you in a third party app lol

15. I already did better you should! And i didn't mention I'll send ss in pm dmbo? pm to get third party app where i can send ss so keep your ass elsewhere![/quote]
    Not sure people would trust a random nubby such as yourself enough to add you in a third party app lol[/quote]
    I can also send ss direct link in pm dumbass??‍♂️??‍♂️?

16. Thia made my day ! Good work ATA!

17. So I'd still spend 80 b to get 10 mil in stats and then spend 130 b to upgrade that mate for 2 extra mil in stats?  just saving and not leveling seems like a better option for active players ? the leveling prices don't seem to warrant the stats. that's always been my problem. If that changes then I can see it being worth it. Maybe I'm confused though.

18. The banking thing towards next mate is cool. The price compared to stats on leveling has always been the problem.