Snow-nanigans

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Get rid of frostbite. It's rediculius. Lasts way too long

Kefo likes this.
  2. How do you make a snow brick?

Kefo likes this.
  3. Why can’t we attack the forts?

Kefo likes this.
  4. Agreed. Plus when I attempt to hit someone who is in frostbite already, game still takes my energy. I’ve been wasting bars of health trying to hit, every person is frostbitten, and I gain no points but use all my energy? 2 freaking weeks of wasting energy to hit people who spend hours in frostbite...regretting that I didn’t opt back out tbh.

On a side note: a pvp hunt should not require partying to get the items to use to hit. This IS NOT a pvp hunt at all. It’s a party hunt and then go hit forts hunt. As usual ATA caves to the party fairies who whined about losing their pvp items in last two attempts at a pvp hunt.

Kefo likes this.
  5. Everyone is in frostbite... where’s the fun in that? And what happened to ALL MY ENERGY!!! STOP FROSTBITES FFS

Kefo likes this.
  6. Agree with you completely. I mean hitting someone 10k time for a 3mcs single also. Damn. The team lb could be better also. Can't even see who is in the t100 ??‍♂️. Think I'm done wasting my time on this hunt tbh.

Kefo likes this.
  7. You shouldn't be able to hit others when you are in frostbite, everyone is in frostbite, it's boring

Kefo likes this.
  8. The loss of regen trying to find someone not frostbitten is absurd. This hunt is not pvp, it’s a dr note grab. You have to hit the parties to get ammunition, then it’s impossible to get points because everyone is frostbitten.

Kefo likes this.
  9. Find inactives before time runs out and u can hit them

10. Inactives that logged in just long enough to opt in? Then went inactive again? Why didn’t I think of that?

Kefo likes this.
  11. Or the inactives that havnt play in for ever n havnt choze yet. Got till after day 2 till ata auto opt them out

12. Is it possible to hit people on your team? If so, what happens??

13. Test it yourself

Kefo likes this.
  14. Why. fight the other teams fưck them up

15. How do you know your rank in your team? Like how do you know if you’re gonna get avis? >.>

Kefo likes this.
  16. Maybe there is an easier way to do it, but Using snow balls by hitting 4 buttons in a row for 750 times to move onto the next level isn’t my idea of fun or social interaction. I’m open to new stuff, not intentionally tedious stuff.

Kefo likes this.
  17. I still don't get how to do pvp on other players because I've done it and it hasn't used my snowballs

Kefo likes this.
  18. You have to force quit the app and reload it for the showcase to update itself. It does use your snowballs. I found out by repeatedly hitting until it told me I had no snowballs, but my showcase still showed the before amount. After i restarted the game, my showcase showed no snowballs.

Kefo likes this.
  19. What does it mean to hit other players when I have 3 fort buffs tho?

Kefo likes this.
  20. how to join?

Kefo likes this.