Snow-nanigans

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 16, 2019.

1. idiot fairy. Just bury it and no worries. Grow a pair

Kefo likes this.
  2. Hide your cash ffs and quit whining its a PVP based event that's optional to take part in. Anything you lose, because you are too dumb hide cash is no one's fault other than your own. It's actual PVP this time around thank God. ?

Kefo likes this.
  3. Tysm ATA for fixing this hunt and making it so you can still lose cash and makw people dtw. Your genuine pvp meachanics!

I loq key wish I could still see regular BL under the forts but that is such a minor complaint compared to how awesome this hunt is. Super original, Awesome awards, keeps pvp alive for people who participate in it anyway... fantastic :D

4. How do i use the snowballs?

Kefo likes this.
  5. how come theres two green forts?

Kefo likes this.
  6. How do you join a team

7. @asshat they turned it off because it prevented sfw's from occurring during the entire fortnight of the hunt so many sfw leaders basically quat for the whole week, their targets took the opportunity to bolster themselves, and it felt like the spirit and respect for their efforts was gone.

Pvp hunts should feature pvp mechanics properly but just have a fun twist, not to break pvp mechs, mangle them, candy coat them, paint a smile on them, and hand them to everyone.

It isn't a feared big bad wolf. It's a beloved character not to be shyed from. but it is an adult character for mature and resilient players, perhaps unlike yourself. scared of losing pizel money in a game where losing money is a mechanic.

8. I am still not understanding exactly how to attack I have snowballs but how do I use them

9. This is all well and good but ata should of inform us of this. I would of opt my alts out of it if I knew as ata has turn it off. I don’t mind the cash losing but it is something ata should of inform us on so everyone was given all the info before making a choice a it has always been turn of

10. It'a the default. They notified us about opting in meanig that pvp would be broken in previous hunts. They don't need to say that they're not breaking anything :D

11. Use the battle button as you would any other time.

12. Sooo do we have to unlock this story line or something because I’ve yet to even see this question about the quests..

13. Y’all can’t have the choice to opt out of a PvP event, choose to participate and then complain about the REGULAR PvP mechanics smh

Kefo likes this.
  14. They should appear on your mini pimd event phone

15. Lmao y’all complain too much. suck it up and play or uninstall.

Kefo likes this.
  16. oky so BL fixed itself and I can see others.

but plz allow us to fight regularly without snowballs even if we opt in. Hopefully the snowballs get things moving and maintaining a surplus will be easy but uh :D

17. Where do i go to use thesnowballs?

Kefo likes this.
  18. I'm definetely in

Kefo likes this.
  19. why we lose cash when hit on a PvP hunt

Kefo likes this.
  20. What does frostbite mean ?

Kefo likes this.