CFS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BabygirI, Jan 15, 2019.

1. The new update makes it to were you can only exchange dorm mates with same tier or higher tier. How will all these Pr0 fArMinG clubs like United Nations have people cf now. Leave suggestions for them below, thx.

2. I'd like to tap dance for my CF.

3. Make a new account, trade the misc

4. Yikes.

5. O rip I read it wrong

6. 1. Send misc
    2. Send chibis/bentos
    3. Break RS
    4. Drop all tuts
    5. Leave club* & don't rejoin any for x amount of time
    *If club president, disband club.
    6. Public shame*
    *Change status, post in WA, post on farmer's wall, or post in forums to "I CF'd to [club]". Nothing that breaks ToU, but enough to embarrass the person.
    7. Purposely get silenced or tempabanned
    8. Purposely get expelled

That's all I can think of for right now.

7. what’s the point of getting yourself expelled if you wanna stop the farming

8. Basically telling that person to leave and never come back

9. i'm just putting all the cards on the table lol

10. Just let your nuts hang blood

11. Can't encourage people to break tou to that extent, muschi

12. Oh, the last 2. You're a savage. ???

13. You’d have to tell them 7 and 8 on a third party app. 

But I’m pretty sure even if you tell them on a third party app they could send a help ticket and ATA would tell you to change the CF or it’s gonna cross the line of harassment.

14. Not encouraging it. Just stating what might happen, if it doesn't already occur.

People still farm for furni even though it isn't allowed. Forgot to put that one on the list

15. Farming for any ec items is against ToU. However, you are considered safe if the person offered those items. People sent in a ticket about me farming for ec items, sent them a screen shot of what they offered, they said, "you're safe."

16. Ah, a loophole. I see.

17. Yeah. As long as youre not farming for ec items, but they offer ec items to you, you're in the safezone. Ata wont ban you for it.

18. I'm just sitting here️watching the wheels go round and round
    I really LOVE to watch them roll️?...