I suck as a RS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bhaes_WAR-TUT, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Ok so I missed my rs's birthday on the ninth, I'm in deep doodoo. So if you help me out please post happy b'day feh here or on my rs's wall. I'll even gift you spinner items and chibi while I have them not sets just singles.

2.  at least you didn’t try to farm her

3. Happy belated birthday to your rs.

I hope she drops you and finds herself a real man that'll treat her right.

Jks I don't really care about your fake pimd relationship drama.

4. Both of you. Zip the lips. Now.

5. Man... you are the worst... i hope she hit the break up button very soon...

6. You wear the larger build pants in the relationship. She'll have to get over it.
    My pixel relationship and I are not of knowledge of each others birth dates.

7. ^
    Pretty much, being in a pimd relationship, doesn’t always mean that it’s a legit relationship. Could always just be there for the stats only, which is usually the case.

8. It's ok if you really pay attention which I'm sure you don't, you'll notice I troll my rs one or twice a month it's her bday. Thank you all that play along, it really irritates her. :)

9. For once, I'd like to actually see someone troll their RS in an original and imaginative way

10. Go to her home and slash her tires ha ha trolling

11. I can't help u bro all I can say prepare to be in dogghouse means no more videos for you?

12. I love it when my RS sucks on me

13. im a great rs. ?

14. Thats what happens when i get offline more frequently 