Let’s get offended

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keep in mind the wrestler was on testosterone, meaning they’re transitioning.. meaning they’re more closely resembling their gender.. as in stuff like strength and their body is being altered.. to be more masculine-

2. Nah, you mention the word “offended” in the forums, and this is 100% going to happen. Hell, you could say any word and it could turn into something if certain people see it. Sorry bud 

3. You might have to draw specific lines on what is actually being debated if you want to achieve any sort of progress. Some of these opinions on issues spiral so far from the original topic that eventually you are debating over something else entirely.

4. What's another potentially offensive topic?

5. For myself, false humility and disingenuousness for the sake of political gain, especially while using a tragedy or instance of economic disparity as a foundation, is offensive.

But...

I would really like to hear a debate on potential solutions to the opioid epidemic.

6. Veganism?

7. Wednesday's been on hiatus; we would have to wait for her return for that if we really want people to get offended since her opinions on that are so controversial.

8. Oh yeah uh

Gay people getting married is like vegans eating hamburgers.
    Why tf would they want to? EKSDEEEE

9. Vegans want the proteins, gays want the privileges of being married

Buwbuw likes this.
  10. Having an opinion that differs from a stranger online?

11. Your daddy issues are showing

12. I’m offended that you think I’ll be offended by you trying to offend me

13. I'm offended by all the negativity towards newcomers.

Yes. We are new and don't know much about the game but be a little patient with us.

14. Im offended by all toe pinkies, it hurts like hell when I bump it into my table every damn time.

15. Hurts more when you get it jammed between a door

16. The reason newcomers get negativity is because most of the time, they’re on wc asking for some arpee sessions.

They also spend their time in arpee clubs instead of doing parties and simply abandoning their nubby status.

17. you know what really offends me?

The IAU declaring that Pluto isn’t a planet anymore.

19. I’m offended that you don’t elaborate on how offended you are by me trying to offend you.

20. There’s only 2 genders ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.