Let’s get offended

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post-op their cells will still carry xy chromosomes, a decidedly male feature.

2. Yeah, there’s dudes who feel like women so they get operated and then demand that they are let into women’s sports, even though they are physically born a male and are way larger in size

Anywei
    This gay shít has taken too much of my time

Buwbuw likes this.
  3. You’ve mistaken life
    Reset and try again

Buwbuw likes this.
  4. I find a different humor in it... it contradicts itself when the speaker calls the intended audience something other than they identify as...

5. They're unrelated terms. Identifying means it's something you want people to recognize within you. An identifiable feature (catness)...

You may personify masculinity or femininity by acting in a masculine or feminine way, but to identify as it, no action is needed.

6. Omg are you talking about that one wrestler?? Look bro; those rules are set in place by cis people.

Female to male trans are forced into female spaces, even when they’re post-op. That’s not their fault.

I’ll mention this story as well; a male-presenting individual has to use the female restrooms even if they’re identifying as male, because they haven’t gone through op.. They are then beat and harassed.. because they followed cis rule.

But yeah. The trans ones are totally wanting to be seen as their birth gender. Totally. 100%. That’s entirely why they do literally everything in their power to be acknowledged as their actual gender and be given the proper rights.. Sure, Jan.

7. On a lighter side of things, I get ticked off when an owner allows their dog to just run after people and they don’t even say sorry. Like I’m cynophobic, so I immediately run ‘cause i honestly have no control over myself when I’m scared.

Idc if I’m supposed to “stay still”, and tbh it’s easier said than done. I will run as far away as freaking possible and as fast as I can.

It’s like, do they find pleasure in doing that? ‘Cause it’s not funny at the time.

8. Yes, yes, anyone with any social media has seen that video. While she was ridiculously misgendered (like I’ve never seen a male in so much female clothing,,, take a hint, it’s 2018-2019 bro), majority of the community openly agrees she shouldn’t have reacted in such a big way.

I recommend checking out the person Kalvin Garrah for any of y’all wondering what the non-snowflake and reasonable bunch of the community actually accepts. ?

9. Thanks for the clear up. Getting confusing there.

10. Omg that’s horrible. That’s happened to you? People actually just.. let their dogs do that? I’d have a panic attack on the spot. I love dogs, but that’s not okay for owners to let happen ): jeez

12. I say cis people because if you look at the people setting rules, in spots as high as the government, they’re cis or majority cis. If trans people were in charge of the rules for that wrestler incident, they’d realize “this person is much stronger, it would be fair to place them into the correct team due to this advantage and their identity” just like.. the trans people viewing the coverage on the issue say..... instead of whomever decided “it says female on the birth certificate!!1!!1! they have to be with the girls because they aren’t valid!!1!” 

13. Sorry third wave feminism what happened to breaking stereotypes of gendered clothing and why is a community of people clinging to gender TROPES in the hopes of retaining regressive gender disparity?

Clippity cloppity heels and whoa over the top hair on all the guys. "Slaves to the male gaze" what is a drag queen but the fùcking epitome of that?

14. Perhaps the sports teams should be divided based on sèx because it's a decent predictor of body mass and stuff which is relevant to the sport, and not what one identifies as because it's irrelevant?

15. I say female clothing because it also looks like she has some form of a bra on but go off. She’s very obviously trying to pass as a female, you’re a tad dumb if ya can’t tell. And guess what? If you can’t tell.. ask! A simple, “excuse me, I just wanted to be sure, which pronouns do I use for you?” or any variation of that doesn’t hurt anyone to use.

Also, shoo with third wave feminism talk, that’s not real feminism.

16. Yeah, I was going for light-hearted but there was a big chance it’d go the other way.???

17. ... Third wave feminism has yet to come because your 2.5th wave feminism is stunting progress and sending feminism backwards undoing the work of second-wavers

18. I don’t understand why people get so pressed about the trans community?
    It’s not hard to just be kind and call someone by their pronouns if it makes them feel comfortable.
    Life is too short for a man to feel unhappy in his own skin or vice versa for a woman.

I get not going as far as ze and zer, but in all actuality how many people has anyone seen off of social media telling you to call them ze? Because seen a grand total of none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.