Let’s get offended

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They don’t matter, as long as we call some mentally unstable potato a he when they feel like a dude and a she when they feel like a chick
    That’s all the media wants to focus on to “progress” and become modern

2. Slave community?

3. @ Amazon ?

4. What’s the LG in that stand for?
    Aren’t they part of a bigger piece of shít?

5. Yes, we should respect people and how they identify, similarly to places around the world which are progressing much faster than the U.S. currently is. That’s not all the media covers by any means, though, so maybe try mixing it up so you get diff. results? Idk famalam

6. But the minority isn't always gay people when it comes to politics, right? There's a lot of groups of minorities that are demanding changes. Do you have an issue with accomodating the minority, or with the gays?

Also, is a housekeeper who gets ridiculously low wages, only gets to talk to their family few times a year, and sometimes abused verbally a slave?

7. “How they identify”
    Fùck them and their identities
    You wanna call yourself a rock, feel free to be a rock, don’t sue me for calling you a guy if you fúcking look like one

8. That’s a gawd awful generalization of mental illness and gender identification. Two totely different situations.

9. You think someone who thinks they’re a tree or a cat doesn’t have missing screws up there?

10. Working hard and being a slave is two totely different situations. I should know I have a workaholic father and know nothing about the duress of slavery.

11. Okay, so then I’ll go around calling cis people the opposite gender they present as. Let’s see how triggered the cis get, lol.
    If someone identifies as something, and you get it wrong, a majority of the time they aren’t going to throw a tantrum. Sadly, that media you’re consuming likely shines light on the bad of the bunch instead of the good. ??‍♀️

Also.. really? A tree or a cat? Don’t compare those people to legitimate trans people, I can assure you that they aren’t welcome in our community if they identify as “I’m dragon and faerie kin!!! Use pronoun ze!” lmao

12. Yeah but there are literally slaves. I know there's a difference...

13. Funnay. You must have read my poem and seen pix of my cat. And I do have a mental illness but I never identified as a cat in all my delusions when I was unwell.

14. Should? MUST?

Virtuous...

less virtuous...

What is the unit by which you are measuring progress and towards which goals?

Yawn?

I liked this meme because of the inconsistency in it.. The final line says "who they are"... But throughout the rest of the text, it was "whatever they identify as"... So inconsistency of the logic is made clear by this final line because

What one identifies as is not necessarily what one is :)

15. Why aren’t they welcome?
    You got guys identifying as girls and vice versa, they’re part of your lil group, don’t be ashamed to have them

16. Kefo, my dude, I use “identifies” for this reason:

Take a trans female to male who still has a female body because they’re pre-operation. Their sèx is still female, but they identify as male, so I respect their identity no matter their sèx. “Identifies” applies to them pre AND post op, because it’s all about what they feel comfortable with and need.

Edit: forgot sèx was censored smh

17. They’re not welcome because they’re not trans. If they want to be trans AND kin? Sure, come on in! But if they’re kin, that’s not trans. And if they’re a trans”trender”, they still aren’t welcome.

18. Haven’t read your poems or anything
    I’ve just seen people identify as animals or objects, you having a mental illness, whatever that may be, is not what I was referring to

19. Certain feminists like Germaine Greer are shunned by the current Left front for being too reserved... GERMAINE GREER, AUTHOR OF THE FEMALE EUNUCH... BRUH. Your left ain't which left is out back right there.

LGBT cureently includes Zirs and Zírs and Sers and Cerseis... That's where we are and what's being pushed is beyond like our imagining.

20. You’ve mistaken personify (likening as inanimate Or animal) w identify (likening as a certain gender or human emotion).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.