Let’s get offended

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so we post tonnes of feedback online especially on random stuff. My thread’s for stuff you get offended by. Could be anything. For example. I’m always offended for the existence of a certain song. Coming from a fob. You know the one. “You don’t have to live like a refugee.” I mean I was a refugee and I had no choice in the matter. (Granted I was really young and it hardly affected me in the whole dynamic of things.)

So tell me purveyor of mass media, what are you offended by?

2. Can we not just post stuff that will offend people and it's a "You get offended, you lose" thread?

3. Support

4. We could I suppose but I find this way when ppl post randomly what they are offended by it’s more of a venting thread and it’s carthartic. Like a way to release tension.

5. I get your point tho. I just chose the other route to ridicule the offended. And for ppl to take a step and say “hey, I was offended for a stupid reason.”

6. Wait, so is this a "you get offended, you lose" or just a venting thread?

7. Why not both

8. Um I’ll stick w the former. I’ll let Kefo do the latter if he wants.

And correction: to poke fun at the ‘offense’ not the offended. I’m pretty sure I just offended tonnes of ppl w that error in typing. *waiting for the onslaught*

9. Oh, I always get "offended" by my dad's conflicting thoughts against me.

He once said that legalizing gay marriage is a step back for humanity. Like ????? w a t are you smoking?

Recently, we were once given a $15 dollar voucher for free but there were a couple of conditions to use it, but instead of being thankful for this free voucher, he got mad and said that he'd rather not have the voucher if there were so many rules, and I was so confused. Then just..don't use it dad????? He said it was "a customer's nature to prefer no rewards than a reward with rules". No one is forcing you to use it???? Just don't use it if you don't like it??????

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but his opinion is always so against mine that it boggles me how we can be related.

i feel like the offense should've been more political, but i'm very ignorant rip.

10. He’s right about the gay thing though
    Question is what are you smoking, if you think what is happening nowadays is in any way progress then you’re deluded

11. wat
    maybe the world in general has regressed, but how is legalizing gay marriage a step back in particular?

12. On the topic of dads, my bfs dad hella offends me 80% of the time he’s around. We have very, very different views on a majority of things. The moment he heard I leaned more liberal and had mental illnesses such as my PTSD, he immediately thought of me as some idiotic, ridiculous, sensitive snowflake “lib-tàrd”. He then made it his job to bring up any sort of debatable topics around me (which I debate 90% of the time because I ain’t no pùssy boi). The other day he literally told me “can you stop telling my son being gay is a natural thing and turning him left” when my bf literally,, isn’t straight-

13. Dads should get their own category of offense tbh. I can relate.

14. At first it was like ‘let them love who they want, it doesn’t affect you’
    Yet now they’re demanding changes to be made in almost every department that exists to suit their gayish ways, and those changes are being implemented, causing a clusterfùck wherever they go

15. It’s still let them love who they want. On the topic of gay marriage, that’s all it is. I’ve personally not seen much along the lines of gay people trying to change “every department” unless you’re talking about LGBT+ in general? The only things gay people (excluding the snowflake bunches) want is marriage and proper adoption processes.

16. It takes a little flame to ignite a chain of fireworks

17. Enlighten my ignorant ass as I'm not following politics, but isn't this what humanity in general have been doing?

18. Following a minority of idiots like sheep? Yeah, pretty much
    I’m not gonna lecture you, you can do your own research, you’re a big girl

19. All this postmodernism and there are still slaves in China

:lololololol:

20. I’ll repeat my question, if your “every department” statement directed towards the lgbt+ community as a whole, or only gay people? There’s a big difference, so please clarify ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.