MOD CRATE - Bettering our Community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, Jan 5, 2019.

1. oh wow i did it

thank u op and forumers who helped

cute enteries so far

2. I’ve helped peeps before, created clubs of my own specifically for lower stat users so of course answered dozens of questions, even from not as tiny stat peeps, given away 19-999 ec furni for free, created clubs for noobs to own when nobody would accept them to theirs, helped fix things for peeps in forums, loads of stuff but like I don’t screenshot it because unless you look for future gain, I don’t see reason to ?‍♂️

3. You’re a good girl Ano

Buwbuw likes this.
  4. I feel like this might be better suited for Ang's thread, but I gotta agree. I'm not close to nonny at all, but every club he's handled has been very helpful, and it's a really great place for smaller stats to grow. I've had my alts stay with his club. It's refreshing to see a good club who lets practically anyone with basic stats in.

Also, sorry and thank you for letting my inactive alts park in your club.

5. I ain’t like nominating myself for things, especially based on niceness/helpfulness ? I coulda named other things like currently being admin in two nooby stat clubs (one being my own) and pretty much always supporting noobs even in forums, I do a lot in my 7 years here but I also don’t seek attention for it which was my main point of screenshotting nice things and such sadly the other thread wasn’t my cup of tea in a way oops I also stay awake god awful hours every single day to run things so my admin peeps can catch that beauty rest, I heart my club ?but anywho... rynn is a special snowflake who helps bunches in forums and other areas as well

6. So do you take turns kissing ass or you just 69 it ?

7. Strate up ae. I was off n on but still up on from like 6a till 12a-2a keeping my club going n help the noobs in the club. Shıt get crazy

Buwbuw likes this.
  10. we can make it into a circ jerk if you're jelly ?

11. No thanks
    I’m peanut butter ?

Buwbuw likes this.

12. One of my tuts had a perv for a pup, and he was asking for inappropriate RP and her social media. She asked me to hire her and I did. I gift new players leveled furniture whenever I have extra

Honestly I would love to get rid of the pervs in the community, they are just too many and most prey on noobs. I report a lot? And for players to be nice to each other, some are really rude when you ask a simple question.

13. Ah Scarlett, the pervs in the community who ask for inappropriate arpee are allowed. ATA enjoys them so much they made Pub chat for them only

14. I think its a good idea but anyone deserving of it does the good deeds without a mod box as a dangling carrot. They do it selflessly and mist times without a thank you and I have seen many nominated that deserve it in other posts that will never get one because people now will go ss everything and help for the short time it takes to show they helped for all if 5 mins to get in one this. I almost want to but I am just not that nice lol I myself will gift to anyone I see helping but anytime I sent stuff or made a suggestion they cursed at lol try watching for the people I see in non stop the same few people offering free furniture to noobs or gifting just because someone needed it. I see shards given free, chibis root beer etc just saying things like this will bring out the nice in some that normally would not do any of it just to get the box it will not get them bettering anything or anyone beyond that. Good Try though

15. I am not usually doing what u mention.I usally posting in pub and campus potd when i find it in forum and also posting on wall when i see some club started diffrent party and i think some of mod crates should be given to club who testing parties to find potd.

16. This first one is my tut

And the next player is a random person i met on forums who i became friends with and offered to help c:

Anyways I'm still learning how to play this game by asking around in main club or just browsing forums but i do know enough to help recent players so whenever one needs help, they can just dm :D

All photos were removed due to screenshots of PMs. This was completely my mistake/fault for allowing it earlier! Remember you need to do 5 tasks!
    - Carol ?

17. First of all, I LOVE this idea !

Sending a kind message to someone I haven’t met:

They sent one back! It was so cute?

Greeting a new player:

A time I helped or impacted someone on PIMD:
    I personally can’t think of one specific person, but I will volley new players all the time, and send them furni or help them complete their quests; when people ask for spinner items or shards or anything of the sort in wc and I have it, I’ll send it to them for free. I’d like to think I give people a little bit of boost or maybe even hope amongst the PIMD players.

A change I want within the community:
    This doesn’t apply to everyone, but I’d like to see some more unity, just everyone working together instead of against each other.

Sending hunt gifts to people I don’t know:

Advertising the Forum:

Thank you for holding this competition! It was tons of fun and I’m sure encouraged lots of people to do some helping out around the PIMD community! Love it! ?

18. Damn. You tell her it’s random and then take a screenshot at that very moment

19. Not participating or doing the whole screenshot thing but I'll suggest my bit: max plunder needs to be explained more often. It's been a long while that I keep seeing players with no tutors or low cost ones for their stats. Even MCs players. Most of them are completely unaware of max plunder (only one I've seen knew and still chose to not have tutors, who knows maybe sfw reasons, and told me off when I asked why no tuts :lol:).
    My point is there seem to be a large unawareness about max plunder in the community. You can check any random small club party history and will see many players with low drops for their number of hits. When I see this (and effectively they're short to mp) I try to explain them what is max plunder.
    Do not forget this when someone asks how to earn money faster on pimd.

20. Don’t derail the thread. If you want to say something like this, make a thread on it to inform players.