MOD CRATE - Bettering our Community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Support @Hex

I'ma try and get an ss of each and everyone one of the things listed :)

2. Yehh? What about it

3. There we go

4. Did I do a bad one again or some shıt ??

5. Fixed? Fưck u to imgur fưckn stupid fưck confusing shıt

6. That link is broken too

7. idk how to screenshot but ive been helping with beginner's trade/gift/tutor quests, and have been answering questions on wall and in pms, if wall posts arent enough teach me how to post pictures again pls someone tyia

8. I recommend going into Tinypic.com, uploading your chosen photo to it, then copy and paste the forum link onto here, but remember! You must change img to Imgfit, for both sides. Goodluck!

9. First image (sending a kind msg) was removed due to a screenshot of PMs. This was completely my mistake/fault for allowing it earlier! Entry will still count and has been noted.
    - Carol ?

And for #5 - I hire a lot of newer players as tutors and once a month I choose a random “tutor of the month” and gift them a full dorm (with their input/request on certain styles or items) in order to get them started up :)

10. Can you hire me please
    I want a ship

Buwbuw likes this.
  11. I would gladly hire you and give you one of the best ships around. Unfortunately I’m poor :(

12. You can make up for it by sending me Jon’s item

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. Ah weird, I’ve been trying to send it to you, but the item won’t leave my showcase. What a shame

14. Was there even anyone who posted the screenshots? I'm a bit too lazy to look through all pages.

15. What a very interesting question! Yes a few people did send screenshots. But others are relying on the kind mod’s eyes instead

16. I cant even ss most the shıt I done I delete shıt after im done needing it coz less shıt to load = less lagg when tryna start up the game
    But im on alot of the later pages on question thread so that should be enuf

17. Nub u didnt say the other 2 ways can get ec

18. I'm new to forums so don't go in on me too hard if I fail miserably posting these ss pls and ty.

1. There's multiple questions on my wall, but I prefer answering in pms to be in depth as possible and strike up real conversations after.

First image (answering a question) was removed due to a screenshot of PMs. This was completely my mistake/fault for allowing it earlier! Entry will still count and has been noted.
    - Carol ?

2. I started talking to a beginner I was helping, IGN @Avantasia3, I was explaining what hunt themes were and if there were any they would be interested in, which turned into real life interests, we actually have a lot in common. Mostly animals tbh.

Second image (talking to someone new) was removed due to a screenshot of PMs. This was completely my mistake/fault for allowing it earlier! Entry will still count and has been noted.
    - Carol ?

5. Anytime I see newer players in SFW I recommend helping, but with an interactive approach, teaching to hit back/ defense dates/ attack items, and allow them to practice on my personal small alts and refer them to people on the inactive farm list.

7. On my wall I helped people learn the basics of max plunder and the basics to upgrading.

8. Sent a $10b hunt gift with a description welcoming them to pimd and also helped complete the 10 gift task IGN @GeeMelll

A lot more I wasn't able to screenshot/share, since its mostly in pms or people delete my responses on their walls but good luck everyone who entered. I hope people continue helping players even after this mod crate giveaway ends.