Showcase Rating Game

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Dec 30, 2018.

1. 7/10 too many items. It’s a complete mess

2. 6/10 crate items, nice. EC gifts, cute. Story hunt misc, ehh

3. 6/10. Not much stuff..like oldies and collectibles. I like the bb items tho. Bae af. Also the animal misc

4. 9/10
    Even though you have 19 pages I went through all of it.
    I enjoyed looking at your showcase cause I saw lots of cute and unique items that I have never seen before (maybe cause I go inactive often xD)
    seriously can i have some of ur cute items :3 jk.
    I envy yours.

To the person rating mine, pls be gentle >_<

5. Giimmmeeeee miinneeee diiinnooooossssssss. N I think I cưmd a lil when seed that dodge  hax me that to. BBUUUUUUUTTTT u good one lots old stuffs good kk

7. Old school cars is sexy as fưck kk

8. I LOVR ATA EVERYTHING IS GREAT I JUST HOPE ILL GET A GIFT FROM ATA SOON  LIKE I WISH ATA EILL NOTICE ME AND GET SOMETHING FROM THEM I KNOW IM NOT A PRO IM STILL AT A LOW STAT BUT I WISH ATA NOTICE ME 

9. Fưckn chill the fưck out nub. If u want shıt from ata do the mod comps

10. Your showcase is good. I can tell that you've taken a lot of long breaks but your cutecake items and bae watch stuff is banging, and you have a decent trove of story rewards! I'd like to see it improve :)

Your wedding dove, pins, and twiga giraffes are my fav bits

11. 69 posts. Wooo ?

12. Okay ? Rate my showcase please. Its a work in progress.

13. I know you pretty much exclusively collect animals. You did that really well and have some outstanding pieces like the patriotic kitten, puppy for peace, brutal bunny, Kitty Purry mk 2/Great Catsby, Miles the Tabby, b and Vector Pup...
    But most of these are story rewards.

You have a decent collection of BB items and SR (story rewards) along with quite a few classical spin items, one classical set, and some cutecake/bae watch items.

I'd say your showcase is a 4/10 because I think you could up the classical spin set game, get some pins (some people call them bunnies), scavenger items, and middle/pre-story hunt items.

If you get Bunny ear rings, headless horsepug and franny pug, reindeer pugs, and other pugs, that would make a decent scav section that I could tick off ✔

14. Kefo rate mine lol, I've been playing for less than a year so let's see <3

15. I'm not kefo butttt

9/10 tbh, I love how you have the dormlympics pins, they look sick

Maybe more food items? Either way it's a neat showcase

16. Lol thank you! I will certainly do that! And just to clarify XD, food as in mc food items or bb food items?

17. penny and jenny bun is my favorite from your showcase. they need to be loved

18. Uh
    6 I guess?

20. ^10. So many items,so many pages. Great showcase