The Blondin Hotel

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Like I said, the first thing I saw was the font. I didn’t even scroll down to look at the garbage furni.

2. I don't like the new hunt. We were all excited when the winter avas are there. We thought it's related to the Ice Queen or any winter story. Sorry, but I really thought the story was good this time. 

3. Will there ever be a hunt announcement thread that isn’t full of whining

Muschi likes this.
  4. Dude at the end on the right got a whole wig on ?‍♂️

5. Is that an avatar of a man being suffocated by a plastic bag?

7. Trash avis. Omg nuu.

8. Considering the furni is a bit lacking and the good Avis are probably LB.... let’s hope the stat items are at least decent

9. Why would the monthly avatars hint at hunt avatars? I don't think they ever have before and it would be kind of lame to have the same theme 2x in the same month

10. The avi’s are disappointing. So much potential and it was ruined

11. There was so much you could've done with a witches/warlocks hunt. I was so excited for avis but rlly disappointed ;(

12. I like it

If you people don’t like it, don’t take part, that simple.

13. I agree. All everyone does is complain

14. That’s not how forums works tho, you’re supposed to say your opinion on it, so that the devs know what players like/dislike.

15. What is the theme exactly? I feel like this Hunt is all over the place. You got AMS text to introduce the Hunt, people are telling me the theme is from the movie The Shining. If it is based on the movie then it would make more sense as a winter themed Hunt, but The Shining was shot mostly in a gorgeous hotel, so why is the room so ugly? Also why are there parts from other movies like Freddy Krueger’s gloves?? It’s all very confusing... also the avi’s don’t represent the movie at all ? if this is for the movie then (a classic btw) it should have been done in a much better fashion.

16. Should've saved this for Halloween.

17. Triple support